• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just realized how good wolf counters metaknight

omgadam

Smash Rookie
I shouldn't say all metaknight players, but any that spam b and side b can easily be countered by Wolf's blaster. It completely stops the move, and is great for launching combos.

teekay

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Wolf actually has a tricky match ahead of him against a good Metaknight player. It is certainly nice to be able to stop those moves with the blaster but as smashisfun pointed out, good ones are going to be using much trickier techniques against you.

ollenberger121

Smash Apprentice
i main MK and i dont think i ever use those to moves haha ....wait no ...i use tornado when there high enough ti kill them with that last hit ....(the launching one)

§witch

Smash Lord
Metaknight is not an easy match for wolf at all. His speed, lach of lag, and strengh iof his airs will give you quite a run for your money.

1337z0r

Smash Cadet
plus your reflector makes his final smash useless. you could spam blaster and fsmash the match against him

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
That doesn't work. A good metaknight will eat you alive if you spam smashes. Neutral B eats smash attacks for breakfast. Blaster, proper spacing and a smart playstyle will win the match, but it's not easy at all.

Fat Otaku

Smash Apprentice
Agreed. Hell smash spamming in general will be your downfall with most anyone at top level play. Meta Knight will be tricky. But I never felt like he had an advantage over Wolf like Wolf does with Olimar.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
thanks for the tip, however even with this tip its still gonna be pretty hard to KO MK. every little bit helps i guess

Top Bottom