• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Just moved to WA

Stixicks

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stixicks
Hello, I'm in the Navy and I just got settled into my apartment in western Washington (Bremerton). I was wondering if there's a Sm4sh scene around here? I certainly hope that there is something better than there was where I lived in NC.

Also, I'm terrible at this game haha. So a friendly group that will be willing to help me get better would be nice. I don't really want to go play with people who will just crush me and laugh.

Last edited:

Celestial

Smash Cadet
NNID
TangerineCrayon
Hey! Welcome to the Northwest.
There's a fair amount of Smash 4 going on in Western Washington. There's a biweekly tournament in Renton held by EPG https://www.facebook.com/EpeenGaming on Thursdays (typical turnout 16), a weekly get together at Gameclucks in Lynwood http://www.gameclucks.com/ on Mondays (typical turnout 6-12) They also hold a monthly tournament. If you play melee or pm there's a lot in the area for those games. I apologize, I realize these are all a fair drive from you, however the community here makes it worth the travel time.
There's a lot of groups around here that get together to help each other get better, it would be good to meet everyone in person and see where you feel most comfortable.

Last edited:

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to WA, smash 4 scene is hype! The scene is growing here for smash 4 and everyone plays a wide variety of characters with varying play styles, so its great practice and match up exposure.

Unless it's a Little Mac player, that characters bad and provides no viable knowledge of how this game works.

Celestial

Smash Cadet
NNID
TangerineCrayon
I'm unfortunately unfamiliar with the scene specifically in your area, however if you use facebook a new group was created specifically for Washington Smash 4.
Washington Smash 4 Facebook Group
It might be worth your while to enquire there as well. If you ever feel up for a little travel I would highly encourage you to go out to a Gameclucks monthly or epg bi weekly.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Hello, from Oregon.
You might also be interested in the Pac NW thread on Smashboards HERE

Top Bottom