• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 23rd - Fresno BiWeekly

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
if your not that man enough to give the money when you make a deal,just let me know

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
alright,whenever u wanna play the sooner the better,no stolen cash please

Drex

Smash Apprentice
Lol...

Mexi always has money, hes the richest mexican in fresno, i think his dad runs the mexican mafia or something...

anyways... so much trash talking, but i do seem to remember at just smash II you lost to 50% to suicide pretty badly... we weren't that good back then, and mexi and I have both got much better, you wanna grab your luigi partner again and MM us?

Drex

Smash Apprentice
just let me know, we can play at level one if you want to get embarrassed in front of people or we can play at my place in case you need to cry afterwards.

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
the best of the central valley will show up as well as some good outside talent such as DSF and Mango. On a seperate note I will be accepting money matches from anyone in Fresno:)

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Rawr I'm Mr. Ganondorf and I have a huge black weiner!!! Ahem, on an unrelated note, I'm still going to the tourney on teh 9th, as far as I know. Andrew, I'd like to MM you. Drex, I'd REALLY like to MM you. And this Jetty guy too. As for that noob PEST, ima beat him this time. Idk how I plan to do that since I haven't even played by myself much less against other ppl in months, but ima do it. I get better by thinking. Oh yeah, fear me. PS: Chess MM for any amount of money to anyone, I'll even bring a board. XD

The Game II

Smash Champion
I didn't realize that the CGS event is three straight days starting on the 9th. So I won't be attending as originally planned.

Please send the results thanks.

--GCII

shadowcloud

Smash Apprentice
alright brandon sounds good and Da N ill play you too. :) I would like to play everyone from visalia since i havent played any of them yet:) oh and dsf if you havent found a team mate ill team with you:) this tourny is going to be fun:psycho:

Drex

Smash Apprentice
dsf needs a team mate, and unfortunately i wont be there to be his partner... something came up and i will not be at this one. ill be at the one 2 weeks from this one though for sure...

so next biweekly after this one will be on the 23rd...

hope everyone has a good time and hopefully the people i've left in charge of the tournament dont mess up too much :)

Da N

Smash Journeyman
The vacinity of the planet Earth. (California)
alright brandon sounds good and Da N ill play you too. :) I would like to play everyone from visalia since i havent played any of them yet:) oh and dsf if you havent found a team mate ill team with you:) this tourny is going to be fun:psycho:
Guess that means your going to be taking me on...CONGRADAULATIONS, nah I'm just kidding. But seriously I'm gonna want to play aginast you.

This is RyNo 86 I'm just using my brothers screen name, sorry

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i wanna money match too,but i suck so ill ice cream sammich match ppl

JettyJetty

Smash Rookie
Rawr I'm Mr. Ganondorf and I have a huge black weiner!!! Ahem, on an unrelated note, I'm still going to the tourney on teh 9th, as far as I know. Andrew, I'd like to MM you. Drex, I'd REALLY like to MM you. And this Jetty guy too.
whats good then. but only if u ganondorf cause i want to battle only your main

Drex

Smash Apprentice
jet just likes picking battles he cant win...

oh and ive been told dont mm jet because he will rip you off...

just like he ripped gerk off...

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
nooo jobe youre peach is too good and youve gotten soo much better ive heard.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Kk, I need a team mate too. Whoever else is team mate-less, I'm your man. I'm sure someone's already snapped up DSF, but maybe there's someone else. Jetty, MM me $10, I'll use Ganondorf. Also, I'd like to MM someone with my Samus. Yes, I kinda sorta have a Samus now. Maybe. I want to know lol. See ya all there. Peace.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
hey its lvl1 will be open at 12 but the tourny starts at 1 just to remind every1 i also have a black weiner like my cousin mr.ganondorf

Drex

Smash Apprentice
I hope everyone had a good time, i was disapointed to hear that DSF didn't make it down...

I'll be at the next one for sure, and ill make sure anything that was out of line, is in good working order next time around...

so see you guys june 23rd :)

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
yea gh hopefully you all can make it again on the 23 i think?it was real swell

Gray Dissidence

Smash Rookie
Yo mexi, I don't know for sure if I can play for sure on wed cuz finals are coming up at my school but I'll let you know. After next week I got 2 weeks off for summer break so I'll definetly be hitting you up sooner or later.

Top Bottom