• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Jun 27, 2015] Smash on the Hill II - Wii U Smash Boston, MA (Boston, MA)

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Hey all!

We're hosting Smash on the Hill II and expecting a bigger turn out! We will be using Official EVO Set List Ruling for this tournament, food and refreshments will be provided, and if you need parking we have a private garage so let us know in advance! Thanks!

Thanks to the venue that we're using there is going to be no fee whatsoever, and they are providing food, parking, and prizes as well. Last event we had a fee and donated the money back to the church but they said thanks but that it was not necessary, also, it is a single doubles elimination, and if there's demand we will have doubles and of course there is free play area for those attending as well. At the moment we have 2 full set ups, it is also recommended to RSVP in email, and customs are allowed, please let me know in advanced what set you use for character if you're going to use customs. If you want to bring your own set up, by all means do, if you do not have a Wii U adapter, we can provide it, but we are very limited in extras. Last time was a blast, and I'm hoping for this to be even better.

Below is a link to the Facebook event page if you guys want to RSVP on there as well!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1463165210664041/

Last edited:

Conet

Smash Cadet
I'm interested in going, but I would like to know what the enterance fee, tournament fee, and prize pool would be like. Since I'm feew that week end especially I would really like to give it a go. I'm just a little skeptical of this post because of how sparse it has been to describe what events are actually happening (singles, doubles, and possible side events?) as well as their respective prize pool for the winner. I would also like to know what the situation is like with set ups. Please respond back, any information would be greatly appreciated.

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in going, but I would like to know what the enterance fee, tournament fee, and prize pool would be like. Since I'm feew that week end especially I would really like to give it a go. I'm just a little skeptical of this post because of how sparse it has been to describe what events are actually happening (singles, doubles, and possible side events?) as well as their respective prize pool for the winner. I would also like to know what the situation is like with set ups. Please respond back, any information would be greatly appreciated.
I've updated my post, hopefully it answers your questions!

Myles5000

Smash Rookie
If you guys are using the EVO Ruleset, does that mean Lucas, Roy, and Ryu won't be allowed?

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
If you guys are using the EVO Ruleset, does that mean Lucas, Roy, and Ryu won't be allowed?
To be honest I'm a fan of all new characters and I think it's unfair to ban them, that's why I just said EVO stages cuz I want people to use all the characters!

StarLuigi★

Smash Rookie
Hey quick questions. Are walk -ins welcomed? Or do I have to RSVP to be in the tourney.

dj.b

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6561-8147
Are you going to do this every week or is this a one time thing

dj.b

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6561-8147
Also does the tournament just start at 11:00 or do we have to sign in/ sign up to enter or if you rsvp yes are you automatically in

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Are you going to do this every week or is this a one time thing
This is my second time doing it here, and I plan on doing this on a monthly basis. :)

Also does the tournament just start at 11:00 or do we have to sign in/ sign up to enter or if you rsvp yes are you automatically in
Doors open at 10, you can sign up or check in if you RSVP via here or sent me an email, I'll provide a link to the Facebook event page and you can click on that you're going. The tournament itself starts at 11, hopefully everyone will be here by then and those bringing setups will be ready as well.

dj.b

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4038-6561-8147
One last thing what is the enterance fee

Top Bottom