• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Jun 27, 2014] CEO 2014 Fighting Game Championships (Orlando, FL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Even though I doubt I'll have a flying chance of doing well in Project M... Anyone think the perks and gifts are worth the $40? I want to keep the badge too.

Or I may just go for $25 to watch and play friendlies.

Suggestions?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
I'm going to lose anyhow. And that money is going to the person who wins. Could use that dinero for food or something :3

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
Planning to go with RockCrock, he already registered and I will when I have the money to do so.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hotel rooms are getting there in regards to being full. You guys better get on it

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
Will accept matches in Mario Kart 64 if it is there. I am also bringing my Custom Robo Arena on DS and I definitely want matches on it.

Mario Kart Wii CTGP matches would be fun too.

ObdurateMARio

Smash Apprentice
I've never been to a major smash tourney before... But I live really close and I have a clear schedule that day, and I'd love to enter, even if I get my ass handed to me. It'd be $45, and then $10 for each addition 'official' match, right?

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
$45 for the door fee is correct if you pre-register now I believe. To let you know, the correct terminology would be $10 for every 'event' not 'match'.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
only a few days left. Both PM and Melee each are over 200+ entrants, and that was as of a few hours ago. Don't forget the winner of each tourney gets a championship belt as a trophy

M@v

Subarashii!
First time in Florida in 4 years (outside of like 1 day in 2012). Can't wait to see everyone again <3
Also first national since APEX 2013, and my First PM national. Lot of firsts :3

Last edited:

M@v

Subarashii!
We'll see about that ;)

On a related note, FL crowds are my favorite besides the Pittsburgh guys. Don't ever change <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom