• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 25, 2015] UGC Smash v2.4 (Smash 4 Wii U)! (Los Angeles, California)

D

Deleted member

Stream Link: www.twitch.tv/datzantho

A few pics of the venue

The next UGC Biweekly featuring Brawl and Smash 4!

Signups at 11 AM
Doubles Start at 12:30 PM
Singles start when Doubles comes near finishing around Loser Semis. If doubles starts at 12:30 then singles would start at about 2.

Singles Entry Fee: $5
Doubles Entry Fee: $5 per person
Venue Fee: $5

Top 3 Payouts:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Brawl Ruleset:

8 minute timer
3 stocks
Items set to OFF & NONE.
Best 2/3 & Winner/Loser/Grand Finals are best 3/5
Team Attack is ON.

Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Smashville
Lylat Cruise

Counterpicks:
Castle Siege
Pokemon Stadium 1

Smash 4 Ruleset:

Smash 4 Wii U Rules
2 Stocks
6 Minute Timer
Team Attack on
Custom moves banned
Mii Fighters banned

Stagelist *subject to change as the Wii U draws closer*

Starters:
Final Destination
Battlefield
Smashville

Counter Picks:
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Town and City

**if you ban FD, you ban all forms of it.**

Last edited by a moderator:

GriffinD

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'd love to come check it out. I've been watching the Melee scene for quite some time, and thought I'd finally maybe start participating ^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This week is brawl. Next week is melee. We will have some p:m setups for friendlies i believe though

GriffinD

Smash Rookie
Posting > Reading! I've never played Project Melee, but I'd be willing to try it out :shyguy:

D

Deleted member

updated op! Next one is April 5th, a week before the next regional! Make sure to come so you get some practice!

D

Deleted member

haha that was me yup! also, they have separate biweeklies for brawl/melee. this is a bit off since there were a bunch of tourneys aside from the biweekly. should be next sat. I'll check when the melee one is.

D

Deleted member

Bump and more people need to come to this! Amazing venue

Ometh

Smash Rookie
It says this is on May 24th 2014, is that for sure or just a typo. If it is happening that day I'm there

D

Deleted member

the next date for the biweekly is unknown atm, but there is a brawl/melee/pm tourney this weekend!

D

Deleted member

The tournament on the 17th is Warriors Path 3, but was never posted on here. It has brawl/melee/PM as well as fighting games for those interested.

D

Deleted member

Updated OP. June 14th! Keitaro and Chibo are coming and Chibo is going to be streaming this on Clashtournaments!!

D

Deleted member

There won't be melee on the 14th. I'll find out when melee is soon.

D

Deleted member

Updated. Now CT Chibo/CT ZeRo/Keitaro/TO Joe/Juice.Doom are confirmed! And added PM/Melee!

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Hello! I am a lucario main from ohio and will be visiting ca this coming week. (Brawl) I just wanted to make sure that the tournament was this coming Saturday and that it would include brawl. Is there any specific way of registering or do you just show up?

D

Deleted member

Hello! I am a lucario main from ohio and will be visiting ca this coming week. (Brawl) I just wanted to make sure that the tournament was this coming Saturday and that it would include brawl. Is there any specific way of registering or do you just show up?
Yup! There will be brawl! Just show up and your all good :)

Also will there be pools?
Nope, no pools for this event. Straight double elimination bracket! Hope to see ya there!

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Great I will be there with a friend! Does pit bull ever come to these events? I would love to meet some LA Lucario mains!

Freakanoid

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be in the area on July 7th, and from what I understand there'll be a tourney on that day? Just wanna make sure I have this correct before I make any plans.

Also which Smash games will be there?

Top Bottom