• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 14, 2014] Canceled in favor of Smash4 fest (Glen Burnie, Maryland)

EEvisu

Smash Lord

Welcome back to the 5th event I'll be hosting at Squabbles Trading Cards in the Glen Burnie Mall. For this event we will be once again featuring Melee and Project M, keeping in mind the emphasis on Melee because this is one week before MLG! The rules, cost, start times & other info can be found below. Venue discounts are more than available and doubles will only cost you 5$ per person. I'll offer 5 dollars off the venue fee for a full set up(TV and System/Game) as well as 3 dollars off for either a TV or System/Game REGARDLESS of if its used or not! Also something new, car pool drivers of 3 or more will receive a 5 dollar discount on their venue!

Event info:
11:00 am: Venue Opens for friendlies. 10$ venue fee(5$ off for car pool drivers or a full set up(TV and System&Game), 3$ off for a TV or System&Game).
11:30 am: Sign ups for PM & Melee dubs 5$
12:00 pm: Melee dubs begin
1:00 pm PM dubs begin
2:00 pm PM & Melee singles sign ups 10$
2:30 pm: Melee singles begin
4:30 pm: PM singles will begin
Facebook event page - https://www.facebook.com/events/445601025576501/?fref=ts

Pay outs:
Top 5 in both singles events & top 3 in both doubles events!

This schedule is subject to a slight change if a better schedule comes to mind that won't compromise anyone's time but for people who enjoy entering multiple events this will be fine, my events are always ran and finished in a timely manner before 8:30pm in most cases.

Food is located all around the Mall, including 5 Guys, Chick Fil A and Quiznos. You can also order Chinese.

The venue also functions as a trading card store, so if you're into Magic, YGO, ect check out the amazing inventory they have to offer, I may also be able to arrange a discount on products for anyone entering a Smash event. Across the hall is also Power Gamer, they have a ton of new and vintage games you can check out between rounds and such, a gamers paradise.

Hope to see you all there again, I'm very encouraged by the positive feedback these events get and the owners willingness to allow me to keep hosting them!

Melee Starters:
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams(banned in doubles)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland

Counterpick:
Pokemon Stadium

PM Starters:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story (Melee)

Counterpicks:
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Dracula's Castle
Lylat Cruise
Wario Ware
Green Hill Zone
Distant Planet
Skyworld

Stage List Doubles:
Starters:

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dreamland 64
Fountain of Dreams
Distant Planet

Counterpicks:
Yoshi’s Island (Brawl)
Dracula's Castle
Lylat Cruise
Wario Ware
Green Hill Zone
Skyworld

Last edited:

EEvisu

Smash Lord
This site dead

bump for life Size Mario plushie raffle, entry into any event gets you automatically entered

:017:

Last edited:

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
;_; why is this on Saturday. The Best Buy at the mall is hosting one of the Smash 4 fests on the same day.

Top Bottom