• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jun 13, 2015] Kaisogen Smash #1 (Online)

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
This tourney's chat will be located at http://webchat.freenode.net/?
channelsKaisogen

Challonge:
http://challonge.com/Kaisogen_1

Any questions E-mail me @ TheBlargbla@gmail.com

3-Stock, 8-Minutes
No customs, or Miis.

Double Striking System

Starter Stages: Gaur Plain Omega, Battlefield, SmashVille

Counter Pick Stages: Town and City, Final Destination, Kongo Jungle 64, Lylat Cruise, Coliseum.

Pick a starter stage. Then, pick a Counterpick stage. Eliminate two, and so on.

Want to make any suggestions? I'm open to them, so don't worry!

Last edited:

T0MMY

Smash Master
Coliseum (normal) is a starter and Smashville is not?
Most tourneys don't even have Coliseum available at all due to how it promotes stalling/time-outs.
And Smashville is one of the most favored Stages by competitors. So it's odd to have Coliseum taking SV's place in a 3-stage starter.

I'd suggest switching Smashville with Coliseum.
And could you clarify Stage Selection Process? Not sure how to pick starter stage or how to pick a Counterpick stage or what Eliminate two means.

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
The starter stage is the first one you play. When you get to a counter pick, strike two from the chosen list to ban. So on, until the third match.

I understand your complaints about SmashVille, I will change that. But I would need another for a counter pick. I believe that if you could find another Counterpick, I would change it. There is still time. This is mostly off of my own opinions, so I want to learn how others feel.

Top Bottom