• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jump Cancel Throw/Glide Toss Tutorial

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3_vOtY5kCc

Here's a tutorial I made of the old technique in Brawl. In Smash 4, carrying the momentum from your jump is much more optimal than carrying the momentum from your roll, into an item toss. Watch the video to see some other cool things you can do with this tech!

Last edited:

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
looks like it could be really useful on faster characters. Not useful on any of my mains except Mii Brawler, unfortunately.

Lazyboy0337

Smash Journeyman
My friend mains Mega Man, I main Dedede. Let's hope he doesn't find this.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Oh good, as if Diddy wasn't made better already... Welp. At least one of my mains benefits from this tech.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
This is great! Just when I thought that my secondary Peach was going to require a major adjustment with the lack of glide tossing, glide tossing makes its return!

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
We have been doing this since the 3DS release...lmao
FYI, not everybody who isn't a Diddy player knew this already. Could you not rub your knowledge of your monkey in my face?

Top Bottom