• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

July 4th - Vancouver, BC Canada Tournament! - Feat. Zhu! + Top BC Smashers!

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
i can go

but for only 2/3 hours
i want to do mms with...

liberate - 5$ (im poor)
frenchtoats - sc cd key, it better be legit or ill kill u

and maybe zhu cuz hes noob - a penny
anyone one else wanna mm? u gotta be bad though :/

its not fake, btw touch me and die

--------------------------------------------
listen to this roby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ2gsuJGT8g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhrDP1XfY4

&&&&&&&&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njuZERuTWQ

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Blame my mom, she took my piggybank, im for real, there was $20 worth in change in it, and she took it all.

oh now that i think about it, i think john would hate me to bring $20 worth in pocket change to pay to enter.

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
to make things a little more interesting..........get ready.........

wait for it.............

almost............

i will award $50-$100 to 1st place....Z O M G W T F B B Q H A X O R P W N A G E S A U S E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!10LOL

.........im serious

and to make this longer im guna put a monkey here :monkey:

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
D O U B L E P O S T ! ! ! ! !
note that that says 50 T O 100 dolllars because if im feeling nice i might give a bit <-- that says bit
to 2nd or 3rd because 60 dollars isnt that much for a tourny with the legendary zhu and i dont want the person in 3rd losing money and i dont want to leave out 2nd but theyll probobly only get about 10 each from me

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
tahsis, why u always gotta be ignoring my $10 mm offer? if your scared atleast say no.

dieslow

Smash Ace
D O U B L E P O S T ! ! ! ! !
note that that says 50 T O 100 dolllars because if im feeling nice i might give a bit <-- that says bit
to 2nd or 3rd because 60 dollars isnt that much for a tourny with the legendary zhu and i dont want the person in 3rd losing money and i dont want to leave out 2nd but theyll probobly only get about 10 each from me
u **** if ur not lying (probably a level)

lol @ dynamismaments

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Just to let you guys know. My upstairs is furnished with couches and stuff and there will be NO standing on the couch. Downstairs has absolutely nothing so most likely playing on the floor! If people dont like playing on the floor bring like a few folding chairs if you can.

ZZZZ

Smash Rookie
hey I'm going. Zm4rf apparently didn't confirm me, or our other friend MisfireJ. Do you need anything else?

Harrisburg

Smash Journeyman
oh im sorry, do you mind repeating it? i tried checking for it in past pages but i cant find it.
is it a yes or no? sorry my head is pretty cracked out right now.

JulyZerg

Smash Cadet
You should buy me in then. We don't all have sweet jobs like that :lol:
hey jack could be coming tomorrow, you know what? jack makes $26/ hourly right now you should all ask him to pay for you guys hahaha = p he pays for my breakfest/lunch/dinner whenever i go to sfu surrey with him so im pretty indebt to him right now and cant pay for patooty

--------------------------------

btw im bringing a MIC, a sweet high quality mic, not your dollar store stuff because i know everyone can bring one of those lol = ) + it looks cool and has cushiony stuff.. and can turn around 360

ps. if anyone has the technology to have 2 microphone jacks into the audio system that would be awesome because i could bring 2 mics and 2 separate people have their own mics instead of 2 speaking into one

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Zhu and fox will be in their Arwings(sp?) at 1100 hours flying in low! Arm all AA turrets and photon cannons!
Lets take'em down!

GG John, 25-30 celcius tmr. G ****ing G! I hope you have one of either air conditioning or fans in your house. >_<

GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE
GG NO RE