• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 25, 6pm EST] Smash Cafe' Presents: Monday Night Rumble [Streamed Event]

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Stream: twitch.tv/lightsoul101

Challonge: http://challonge.com/yc6vo201

RULES Smash For Wii U
Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Best 2 of 3
Semi-Final match(Subject to change to 2 of 3 depending on turn out) - Grand Finals will be Best 3 of 5
Miis/Customs: NO (No debates)

Please record all of your matches. Not only will I record your matches and post them on my YouTube channel but they could also come in handy if any issues were to come up.
STAGES
Stage selection is as followed:

Starter:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Town & City
Lylat Cruise

Counter:

Umbra Clock
Dreamland 64
Duck Hunt

Banning and Counter Picks: There are 8 available stages during this tournament. As such banning and counter picks will take place as such.

Starter Pick: Two Choices:

1) Use Anther's Ladder Rock Paper Scissor's game to decide who does first ban
2) Pick Smashville

Counter Pick: Winner will ban 2 stages and the loser will pick from remaining stages.

Gentleman's rule is in effect. (Both player's agree to the stage, then its legal.

Dave's Stupid Rule is in effect (You can not pick a stage you already won on)

Streaming and Chat

All chat will take place in my twitch channel:
www.twitch.tv/lightsoul101

This will be streamed live. I will begin the stream a hour before the tournament takes place. If you would like to be streamed please check into the tournament either in twitch or on challonge and hit me up(contact me). I will select the tournament matches that will be streamed throughout the tournament and if you will be streamed I will make it known in open chat and contact you though whisper.

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
Still time to enter, tournament will be starting on time. What that means is that unlike other tournament I will not be allow in late entries. If you come late you will have to sub in for someone who did not attend.

Kingdra_Plays_Great

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3583-0295-0148
When you say to record all of our matches, are you referring to saving the replay or using a capture card? (Either's fine by me.)

Top Bottom