• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[July 16th Thursday] Night Smashdown 3DS and WIIU

TheAxeWarrior

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheAxeWarrior
I'd be happy to help. The way this works is, in the chat that you will be in (should be in challonge rules), you will locate your opponent. Then you will exchange NNIDs, and someone will host a match, after that you fight to the death. If you have any questions, just ask ahead.
Thank you very much for your help!

So, let's see if I understand correctly, I find my opponent via the chat (in this case, Twitch), exchange NNIDs, and then enter the room of the person who's hosting the tournament, right?

Last edited:

Jackson Fall

Smash Rookie
NNID
JacksonFall
3DS FC
0705-4028-9564
Switch FC
SW-2751-5376-7899
I've never been in a tournament before so this should be a good opportunity to improve my game.

rexhawk

Smash Rookie
i've never joined an online tourney, should be fun. can someone tell me how it works?

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
i've never joined an online tourney, should be fun. can someone tell me how it works?
I can break down to you how this will work in a few easy steps:
1) Sign up for the tourney of your choice, 3DS: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/FpXTiE2AfK
Wii U: http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/0T6NaO3NTq
2)There are check in times for the tournaments, please check into the tournament when the time arrives.
3) For the 3DS tournament I will be using miibit chat client.
4) For the Wii-U version I will be streaming it live via twitch(Lightsoul101).
5) When the tournament begins you will contact your opponent though the chat client and exchange NNID's or friend codes.
6) Create a room, agree on the stage and fight
7) Once done you will report your results on the challonge website and report the scores to me
8) Repeat steps 5 - 7 until we are done.

StriderAaron360

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheBlueStrider
There will not be a prize for this tournament but when I host the Blazing Summer Championship in two weeks there will be a prize.
I'm joining, and if you want I can throw in a fully colored drawing as a grand prize. A normal sketch can be second place's prize. My gallery is in my signature.

majinvegeta010688

Smash Apprentice
You really should update your first post and add the mibbit client to that and the actual challonge bracket so it is easier to find

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Why are there two threads for this?

BroodlingX2

Smash Rookie
Is this a regular thing? Will there be more thursday night smack downs because I would like to start participating in some.

Top Bottom