• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 5, 2014] Titan of Braavos I: Melee and PM Monthly (San Antonio, TX)

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Because he's being welcoming of everyone by offering food and company for people interested after Zhea's event, regardless of game preference. PM will also be there according to the link.
I know. It was a joke on reference to a previous interaction. Sorry if it seemed like I was being a snobby jerk.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I know. It was a joke on reference to a previous interaction. Sorry if it seemed like I was being a snobby jerk.
You got a chuckle outta me, so mission accomplished.

Although, technically, it's Brawl/PM/whatever, so it only partially fits.

@ Zhea Zhea : It's probably the best idea.
:applejack:

Last edited:

Trombone

Smash Rookie
The next event that will be held in San Antonio: (h)ttp://smashboards.com/threads/sep-27-2014-regular-tournament-melee-san-antonio-mothly-san-antonio-tx.363957
It will also do you a lot of good to join the San Antonio group on Facebook: (h)ttps://(w)ww.(f)acebook.com/groups/197481713674782
Found out about regular tournament yesterday. Didn't know we had a FB group tho. It would be cool if the name were more along the lines of "San Antonio Smash" as I quite enjoy PM and 64 as well. Just a thought. Thanks for the referral!

G-Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
Found out about regular tournament yesterday. Didn't know we had a FB group tho. It would be cool if the name were more along the lines of "San Antonio Smash" as I quite enjoy PM and 64 as well. Just a thought. Thanks for the referral!
Zhea ran Titan of Braavos and will be running Regular Tournament as well. Same TO. PM members are also active on the SA Melee page for what it's worth.

Top Bottom