• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Kantrip

Kantplay
on second thought i'm not horrible

i'm K
***** please, I'm K.

That's good to hear though.

You too Bryan, what I enjoy is the lack of underscores in that post, personally.

I'm not sure if I'm best diddy. I mean, I'm the only diddy main but then people pull out pocket diddys and go farther in tourney than me. All the feels. I'll take anyone on in the ditto though if that's an acceptable way to stake my claim.

the next morning sucks

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
***** please, I'm K.

That's good to hear though.

You too Bryan, what I enjoy is the lack of underscores in that post, personally.

I'm not sure if I'm best diddy. I mean, I'm the only diddy main but then people pull out pocket diddys and go farther in tourney than me. All the feels. I'll take anyone on in the ditto though if that's an acceptable way to stake my claim.

the next morning sucks
For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure your Diddy is better than mine now. I'm like 4th best Diddy in BC (at least I was before Mike left), yet I'm the only person who's won a tourney in BC with Diddy. :awesome:

:005:

T-block

B2B TST
-21C is actually not so bad

i thought i was gonna die as soon as i stepped outside

yeah trev </3 you were supposed to come to wreck-it-ralphhhh =(

sheldon never apologize for being you

Captain L

Smash Champion
the worst matchup in iron man that usually/always happens is pikachu fox. Unless one player can pull way ahead before pikachu, the game should always tie up again at pikachu. Not even just saying this because I'm a pikachu main, fox is useless if you're ahead in an iron man

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Bye Mike. You made tournaments worth going to because Brawl isn't even that fun. I also attribute my improvement since May to practising with you.

Stay safe. Stay warm.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Selling very good condition (used 2/3 times) white controller and one new in box. ($30/$45; both $70)

Top Bottom