• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol! That guy was really weird. He said I was wasting a setup for using Zelda, he nearly hogged a bunch of sushi until I told him to stop taking more, and he took water from Jake's waterbottle for himself...

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I doubt anybody else is but I'll try.

Luke have you ever had bubble tea? I haven't had one in ages!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Isn't white spot just like a kelsey's type restaurant?

Yeah I've had bubbletea, but it's been nearly 2 years since I've had one. Would definitely be down.

SKidd

Smash Master
remember when rob ***** the bubble tea knight

good times

i met you guys when i was ****ing ten

im 13 now

damn <3

Jason!

Smash Lord
is pulling a sushi to go to a tournament and expect someone to find you a way home?

BC pho isn't even better than AB pho
Allow me to share with you my pain.

I was sleeping one morning and at approx 11am my phone rings. The caller Id displayed Sushi so I ignored it because he most likely wanted a smashfest at my house while I wanted to sleep in. A few painful calls go by as I tried to ignore each one which woke me up each time. As the calls stopped I thought the suffering was over. I was wrong. A bit later the door bell rings. My dad opens the door and I hear "I'm here to see Jason" My dad says "He's sleeping" Then Sushi says "It's okay I have something to do with him" He then proceeds to let himself in and walk upstairs to my room while I'm still asleep. When he gets there I lift myself up and go "wtfdude im sleepingassfsasfasf" Sushi then proceeds to say "Ohh that's okay I'll just stay in here while you sleep"

Yeah bro.. I'ma sleep while you watch me.

The scars will never heal.

Also a big emphasis on the part where he lets himself in. He literally just walked in.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Excellent! We can have bubble tea after food!

Haha, Rob vented his anger from MK into that poor bubble tea :( I can't see Game and Watch being nearly as bad as Peach against MK...

Sheldon you're finally a teenager!

White Spot > Pho.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Favourite restaurant is White Spot, real talk.

Might want to fit in as much smash as possible though idk.

Edit: Jason that is a story you will tell future generations.

Jason!

Smash Lord
Waking up the Sushi's **** face is almost as worse as waking up to Bryan coming out of the shower in a towel.

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
White Spot is awful, oh my god. The service was so bad the last time I was there that I actually had to complain about it. And the food just seems bland and not very fresh.

Jason!

Smash Lord
I think convenience is key if we want more people to go with us.

Really?? Last time I went to Whitespot it was the one outside the venue and the food and service was fantastic.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Convenience isn't really an issue. I will be driving, and I'm sure others are willing to drive also.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I can tell what kind of place white spot is, and yeah I like those types of restaurants, but there's nothing really special about them, and overall american style food is pretty meh.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Anyone ever been to Me-n-Eds Pizza? That's one of my favorite restaurants. Google Maps says it's only 5 minutes away from the venue.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
is pulling a sushi to go to a tournament and expect someone to find you a way home?
It is in my books, at least. This always started with me...

remember when rob ***** the bubble tea knight
I am unfamiliar with this story. :x

I will write a summary of everything you miss on every 9th page following this one.
What a good guy.

Did you guys know that the first time I met Landon was immediately after I got out of the shower? I walked out of the bathroom and he was just sitting on the bed.

:005:

Top Bottom