• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Jason!

Smash Lord
11/24/12 B.C. Brawl Monthlies Attendance List *Updated*

Confirmed: 19 + 1

Aleate
Alphicans (Villian)
Big D
Breez
Cabo
Captain L
Dazrin + Project M
~Firefly~
_GrapE_
Irisz
Jason
Neebee
SKidd + Project M
Starkiller2 + Friend
Starwaffle
The Iron Wolf
traffic.
T- Block
Yakalboobear

Unconfirmed: 10

Acute.Anthrax ?
Asa ?
Blue Yoshi ?
Crisis ?
Deap ?
Genny ?
Kantrip?
KKOrange ?
SinisterB ?
Sniper6133 ?

** xX1337Sn1PeZaSsAsS1nXx ?

Okay I think that's everyone, but incase I missed you ..

Please confirm yourself.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's on the other side of the city. Also, there are some sweater vests and some argyle sweaters that are calling out to me.

I feel SO inadequate for not owning any of those things.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow the Peach drama in the tier list thread sucks.

Peach is mid tier. Why is she in the same league as Fox and G&W? Peach also loses to Diddy Kong.

PM sounds interesting for the next monthly but I can't see attendance being impressive compared to PM being scheduled in a Melee event. Guess we'll see :)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I just realized something...

You guys picked the worst weekend to have a tournament. Due to the NHL season being locked out, all hockey fans go to the next best thing: the CFL. The tournament happens to land on the weekend of the Grey Cup. How can I miss watching the game?

Also, the Friday is Rebecca Black Friday, and I was planning on buying a new computer that day for the hopefully good discount.

Also, (yes, even after I said I'm planning on buying a new computer), I am trying to save money, as I'm going back into school in January, and am hoping to afford to stay moved out while going to school, which is going to be very hard to do.

So... yeah... there's me.

traffic.

Smash Journeyman
It's on the other side of the city. Also, there are some sweater vests and some argyle sweaters that are calling out to me.

I feel SO inadequate for not owning any of those things.
dude glee is so 2 years ago get it together.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Just realised 'be the change you want to see in the world' only works if people agree with you.

Not cool.

:phone:
How are you gonna change anything if you can't convince people of your ideals? lool

Whaddup I'm Captain L BC's depressed pikachu main also on the list of top 5 players for each character.

I am going to stronghold on saturday for sure, bringing skidd be there at 4

:phone:
london pls

just got off work -.- so hype tho! People loved my tres leches cake~~

-asa

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Sh*t it's Black Friday next Friday? $.$

Anyways, I noticed that I'm confirmed ... can you change that down to unconfirmed please? >.<
But if I DOOO come, I'll bring a PM setup as well? o.o.
(No go for today though, I'm sick af)

Arcansi

Smash Champion
How are you gonna change anything if you can't convince people of your ideals? lool
Most people (espicially my age.) are more or less closed-minded.

I can convince people of my ideals if they think logically, and stop letting emotion determine what's 'right' and 'wrong', and such.

But in general they do not seem to.

EDIT: And societies rules in general do not allow me to even try. This is bad because even though I disregard them, it's almost impossible for me to not look dumb while trying to convince people.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Unfortunately, you need to adapt to society to be successful in it. I do try to be myself when I can but it's important to know when something should and shouldn't be done (I'm not perfect either.).

I'm bored and I'm tired of studying. Entertainment please?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Aw you should live with Landon and Caiden!

I just wanted an excuse to post that picture, lol.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I would wait for the WiiU. According to RFD, there *may* be a tax free event with discounted WiiU games coming soon at Superstore.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
Unfortunately, you need to adapt to society to be successful in it. I do try to be myself when I can but it's important to know when something should and shouldn't be done (I'm not perfect either.).

I'm bored and I'm tired of studying. Entertainment please?
Not being myself just isn't something I can really bear to do for any period of time.

Society will take what it gets.

Top Bottom