• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Sure I'll try and fail at anything. If it's something obscure I may not know, post a link to it.

But yeah, someone at my highschool once decided as a joke to make me listen to "California" (the OC song, but the full thing) and I attempted to play it. I had never heard the full song, but I still played it perfectly-ish. Everyone was surprised. But yeah, I love playing songs by ear. I basically improvise haha :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Whenever I see that program, this is the first thing that comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F7GNQAO4T4

But yeah, unfortunately, as I have literally never heard that before, I can't play it. Sorry haha.

In any case, I'm off to bed... night guys, good luck at the tourney tomorrow...

edit: Trevor, Asa came all this way just to see you, nobody else. And now you are ditching him? How do you think he will feel when he goes to the tournament to finally hang out with you again, only to see that you ditched him for something that is apparently more amazing than Asa? You should feel ashamed of yourself for even considering abandoning Asa like that... >_>

Kantrip

Kantplay
Cmon Rob, don't make me feel bad. If I did g I wouldn't enter anything, I don't have the money. I'm sorry guys, but this IS more amazing than asa.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Just a reminder to everyone, project m is happening tomorrow!

Click here to remind yourself of the rules and schedule! See you all there :reverse:

P.S Trevor remember to wear protection :denzel:

Arcansi

Smash Champion
edit: Trevor, Asa came all this way just to see you, nobody else. And now you are ditching him? How do you think he will feel when he goes to the tournament to finally hang out with you again, only to see that you ditched him for something that is apparently more amazing than Asa? You should feel ashamed of yourself for even considering abandoning Asa like that... >_>
I don't think you should even consider consoling him without knowing his full information.

I mean, how would you feel if he had a family members funeral on that day? Or say, his dad came back from being a peacekeeper in afghanistan on that day?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Oh cool.

Guys bring extra money for when we go out for dinner today ;)

I am so sad now. No more Korra for a very long time :c

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
How many new ppl are coming? I wanna be able to stand a chance against you guys .___.

:phone:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
:O omai. Time to bring out my Link o.o

Leaving now cuz Chillicrap land is so far away from Van x.x

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
he'll be there to **** us all

in other words join PM :colorful:

Irisz

The Wanderer
NNID
QnIrisZ
3DS FC
4871-4459-0233
Asa, I would come, but they are SOLD OUT -.- I offered to be a standee n stuff, but nope :C

I guess I'll see you guys next month o.e

EDIT: Next bus comes at like...12:30, so I'd reach Van by 2 or 2:30. Should I still come anyway even though I gtg by 7:30? That's 5 hours total

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Isn't there more than one bus though? :(

And sigh it's a sunny day in Port Coquitlam.

Top Bottom