• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I might try her out but I think it is clear who I plan to main :)

I really hope Rosalina isn't as broken as that trailer video made her out to be.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Sad to say there aren't any tournaments planned. The thread title does need to be changed.

Maybe you can meet up with somebody? :)

Java

Smash Brother
Aw bummer... I would love to meet up and play. My coworkers and I play on a pretty regular basis, and I can host some smaller smashfests at my place downtown from time to time. Hit me up if anybody wants to play some time!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Cool. Where do you live? Chances are there's somebody living near you like Big D :) If you are willing to come to Coquitlam, there will be a lot more players for both Brawl and Melee.

| Big D |

Smash Master
I live in Vancouver. I'm unsure when the next tournament is but whenever it happens you should definitely go. The last one was really good.

Squeaker101

Smash Rookie
A little late, but Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm quite excited for SSB:WiiU, Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu, and Zelda I plan to play as haha. Also, since this site has the new layout, can anyone link me to a Pikachu guide? I can't seem to find one anywhere

Agreed dedededede will be an excellent addition to an otherwise hyperbolic, epistemic idealism. To quote Macbeth, "there's no art to find the mind's construction in the face". Since Macbeth was Scottish we know that the Loch Ness monster greatly influenced his decisions. Ya triple D is cool.

Java

Smash Brother
I do, but I've added an exception in my AdBlock options for Smashboards as per that little message I used to get on the homepage

True_Hylian

Smash Rookie
NNID
EspionagePro
Does anyone know where tourneys are held in or near Vancouver for Melee Or PM, im having trouble finding any. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Kevosabum

Smash Rookie
Aw bummer... I would love to meet up and play. My coworkers and I play on a pretty regular basis, and I can host some smaller smashfests at my place downtown from time to time. Hit me up if anybody wants to play some time!
mememememememe! My friends and I have been playing consistently for years now, and need new people to play with. Hit me up with some info!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Whereabouts do you live? We've lost our venue so things have died down, but we can certainly see what we can do about meeting up!

PS: To be clear, the year states 2013 >_>

Last edited:
Top Bottom