• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
All this weight loss talk. ._.

145 lbs for me. Borderline underweight. >.> Having a high metabolism + drinking a ton of water regularly + being able to prepare and enjoy healthy food + disliking crap like fast-food burgers makes it hard to be overweight, I guess. I suppose I could use some muscle gain, but w/e.

lol I just noticed I missed my 4000th post. What a shame.

:005:

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
Blegh. I haven't eaten fast food in probably over a year. The only reason I'm not like, under 100 pounds is 'cause I don't go do very much. But in Campbell River that's acceptable.

Asa

Smash Hero
go to a psychiatrist, take a screening test ( if you really want the medication , mark the dark boxes even if you don't think you have the symptoms) then they'll give you adderall (stimulant) or if you're into non stimulants, something like buproprion. but first things first, go to a psychiatrist and talk with them.

nobody can help you with your problems
lul

Arcansi

Smash Champion
go to a psychiatrist, take a screening test ( if you really want the medication , mark the dark boxes even if you don't think you have the symptoms) then they'll give you adderall (stimulant) or if you're into non stimulants, something like buproprion. but first things first, go to a psychiatrist and talk with them.
This means getting my mom to take me to a psychiatrist, but eh. Also, I would never lie on a test like that.

Dude, I wasn't lying there.

If you want I'll pm you some of the **** im talking about.

| Big D |

Smash Master
StarWaffle, that is single handed the greatest CSS I have ever seen, literally PM me or something when it comes out.

Also I got my wii back, the guy was like "Who mounted your wii?!" and said I had software he had never seen before.

I got Dolphin running so I'm prepared to record in HD.

Got a 1000$ Union scholarship.

And I'm going to start P90X again this monday.

Feeling pretty good.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
That's pretty legit, agree with D drop me a PM when it's out. I wanna at least try it out a couple days, looks pretty cool.

Speaking of PMs though.. you think you could PM me that Falcon combo, Jer? Hate to be a nag, but whenever you've got a minute :x

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
O**** that replay! I'll go fetch it right now.

edit: Do you remember which stage it was on and against what character D=

Asa

Smash Hero
arcansi i'm laughing because i just helped you out , referencing you to a professional who can help you out further

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
O**** that replay! I'll go fetch it right now.

edit: Do you remember which stage it was on and against what character D=
I know it was on Lylat for sure, and it may have been against Pika but don't hold me to that :embarrass:

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
just watched a news report saying kids these days are spending too much time watching screens and there was a video of people playing melee.

Also There was only 2 replays with captain falcon on Lylat. One against Pokemon Trainer and one against yoshi.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol there is no way I'm paying $200 for a set of DVDs so the company isn't really losing any money on my account... perhaps the person who supplied the video files though ;)

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
PT sounds familiar, Jer, all I know is the combo ended in an offstage Falcon kick that stage spiked you or something lol.

If you don't have it for whatever reason, no worries, just :c

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's a good documentary... but the humour in it makes me wonder how much of it is true and how much is exaggerated.

I dunno how much P90X costs... just made a wild guess :p

Asa

Smash Hero
It's a good documentary... but the humour in it makes me wonder how much of it is true and how much is exaggerated.

I dunno how much P90X costs... just made a wild guess :p
as opposed to a serious looking documentary that makes stuff up?

Captain L

Smash Champion
ummmmmmm

Jason I'm very conflicted between you and Dawson both of y'all want to team with me

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Okay I just did the first day of P90X. My arms are shaking and my sense of balance seems to have diminished. I could barely do anything (wtf at 30mins of pushups...) and I'm already dead...

Top Bottom