• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 19, 2014] Smash and Brew SSBM/Project M Singles/Crews (Pensacola, FL)

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
how many games are ya playing at a time?
Right now the plan is to do 1 game a piece. I believe it will be PM Singles first then Melee singles followed by crew battles. I'm not sure on the def schedule yet but if we have time we're going to try to get doubles in as well. We need to experiment our available time.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
compared to the new player, some of these guys have been around for like 7 years or more. they're experienced enough, and are guaranteed to obliterate you.

i'm still planning on driving up to this from orlando btw. zone can you still house me + another for friday and saturday night? we'd be leaving sunday morning.

really looking forward to exploring everything pensacola has to offer after the tournament. :bee:
Looking forward to having you. If you can't reach zone when you arrive up here to orlando you can call me as well.

Phone #334-327-9412

imrai

Smash Apprentice
near, and Im still need a ride there I cant find anybody who can take me.:(
do note that while most people aren't bothered by double posts, some people are, and some of these people may be moderators :p

I don't know how often they infract for it (if any) but you may want to use the edit feature instead of double posting.

Fro Fo Sho

Smash Rookie
To everyone coming out Saturday. We are going to need set ups. We have a few extra tvs. If you can bring one, great. We really want to make sure we have enough consoles as well. It would be awesome if you guys could bring some. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. Lets make it a great tournament. More set ups = smoother tournament. It also means we could have some set ups dedicated for friendlies to keep everyone warm between matches.

Dj Ileum

Smash Rookie
With the tournament right around the corner, I am hosting a small practice sesh tonight (7/17/2014) at my home from 7 to around 11:30. If interesting in playing melee, shoot me a message and i'll give you the address. I only have one set up, so if you want to bring one that is fine, we have room.

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
For those who are coming out of town to the tournament and wants to stay at me/zone's place for Friday/Saturday. Let me know my number is 334-327-9412. We'll be playing smash practicing all day tomorrow (after 3:00) PM if you wanna drop in.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
For those who are coming out of town to the tournament and wants to stay at me/zone's place for Friday/Saturday. Let me know my number is 334-327-9412. We'll be playing smash practicing all day tomorrow (after 3:00) PM if you wanna drop in.
I already texted him. I should be arriving anywhere between midnight to 2AM.

I'm accepting all money matches at this, btw.

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
ote="Metmetm3t, post: 17103868, member: 144437"]is it because you don't have a ride? It would be pretty sad for this man miss out when he's 20 minutes away.[/quote]

He said he lives in Milton right?

Jonathan Williams

Smash Rookie
NNID
Johnboy
Im so sorry that I couldnt make well its because of my band lock in where we stay up to 8 am and do all this fun stuff so I am almost for certain I'm going next time to the tournament.

crashbfan

Banned via Warnings
NNID
3DS FC
6666-6666-6666
when will there be another pensacola tourney

Last edited:
Top Bottom