• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5 (updated: Feb. 19th '07) All matches now online, great finals of Nihonjin vs CJ!

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Ryuker and Thomaz both have all vids, I don't >_>
And they're both passive on DC++ and so am I, so I can't download them from me either :/

I'll probably edit and upload EK vs Helios tomorrow.

Helios vs CJ is broken or something. I can watch it, but can't edit it in movie maker, nor fast-forward/rewind it. If I can't edit it, it means I can't put it on youtube, since the full file is too big. I can put it on filefront I think, so I guess I'll just do that instead :)

IVP

Smash Ace
Helios vs CJ is broken or something. I can watch it, but can't edit it in movie maker, nor fast-forward/rewind it. If I can't edit it, it means I can't put it on youtube, since the full file is too big. I can put it on filefront I think, so I guess I'll just do that instead :)
Well I don't really care if you put it on Filesfront, I just wanna see it =)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Wasn't so difficult to open it with a video editing program...

I can cut out the matches, crop so the TV fills the screen, and put them on my FTP where you can download them and re-upload somewhere else.
Or is someone else already doing this?

edit: Removed

edit2:
Youtube links 1, 2, 3, 4
Sound is a bit out of sync. Can't do anything about that, the original wmv uses some kind of variable framerate to sync with the audio. Never use wmv!!

Hehe, I like youtube's video-upload speeds.
1 video: 20kB/s
4 videos at the same time: 70kB/s on each video.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Thanks, I'll put them in the first post. Guess I was just in time to download the matches myself too before you removed the link :p

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Wasn't so difficult to open it with a video editing program...

I can cut out the matches, crop so the TV fills the screen, and put them on my FTP where you can download them and re-upload somewhere else.
Or is someone else already doing this?
If you want to do that it would be awesome since I don't have the time or the program to do it. Especially for finals or teams it would be necessary.

Can't do anything about that, the original wmv uses some kind of variable framerate to sync with the audio. Never use wmv!!
QUOTE]

I had no other choice I have no premiere and I recorded it with a webcam I actually really like the quality compared to the stripes you see in the camcorder vids XD. Its just to bad I wasn't able to zoom.

If anybody wants the vid through dc and is active look for them on dc thomaz and I both have most vids in our share though were not on all the time. Several others have also downloaded vids that are surely active since they otherwise wouldn't be able to download from me ... ^^

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
EK and nihonjin seriously need to come to the states and rep europe.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I cut up the teams finals (11 matches in total), I'll probably upload them all to youtube tomorrow. Or at least 1 set :)

IVP

Smash Ace
Excellent matches. So funny to listen to C when he's coaching Ek n' Helios.

C 4 PRESIDENT!

Helios' Falco in teams = 2 good. I was watching Helios all the time =P

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Next vids will be a 4th round losers bracket match. It's between Linkje & Utto vs Ivootjes & Rensie. They wanted it to be recorded :)

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Annoying isn't it?
I want to save the original good quallity vids on my PC instead of having to watch the eww quallity ones on youtube...
I tried to watch the team matches but I can't even figure out wich Sheik I am because of the quallity XD
So time to get "Active" on the hub jeffz XD

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Actually weeks ago we were almost on the hub 24/7 and I was kinda hoping it would spread to the active accounts that way since you can dl from them as a passive member. You should have downloaded these on the hub weeks ago Nihonjin since you're active and everything >.>. If people still want to get the vids I'll try to get on the hub abit more and I'll ask thomaz if he can be on the hub but remember that the active accounts only can dl it off us since we're all passive.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I'm passive too and I don't even have all the vids. I only have the ones which are on youtube. I just uploaded the Beunhaas vs Helios matches btw, they are now updated in the first post.

Top Bottom