• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jonathan and Charlotte from Castlevania Portrait Of Ruin For Brawl!

vesperview

Smash Hero

They would be an Ice Climbers type of character but with a more serious touch, therefore, making them appeal more players, although they're not as popular as Simon or Richter, they certainly were a breath of fresh air for the Castlevania series, thus I think they would make amazing characters in brawl.

Moves would obviously include the whip or the tome of arms, as well as some other magics life ice fang, and their final smash would be something like Meteor or 1000 knives.

Discuss!

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I'm not really for any other duo characters other than the Climbers. Being a pair is what sets the Climbers apart from any other fighter, they'd lose their uniqueness if other characters started copying them.

As for the characters themselves, they're not a bad idea. As long as Simon got in first, I could support them.

THEmSHAKE

Smash Apprentice
Regardless of thier chances, I like this idea. In melee, this made the ice climbers very unique. Now, that we're heading to brawl, there's no logical reason to say the IC would be the only tag team.

cccck

Smash Journeyman
I like the idea, and a moveset WOULD be easy and cool, they even have a many FS's to pick from! and if isn't that game one of the NEWER Castlevania games? and don't people say all the time that they are using new stuff for the game?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What the hell Castlevania is PoR? I never heard of it....

If anything it should be a GOOD character from Castlevania...Simon? I don't like his new look but he still is the first and best vampyre slayer

Eight Sage

Smash Lord
in the range of 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255
Because there are better more important 3rd party characters.:ohwell:
Guess we didn't learn... uh? :urg:

what's "important"? they are from a different class? Go tell Sakurai that Ice Climbers are not important.

We don't know what He has in mind, but I can tell that "important" isn't alone.

And I support Jonathan/Charlotte Duo, the problem is, Brawl was finished (with the characters at least) before PoR was released

cccck

Smash Journeyman
it was? how do you know when it was done? didn't we get the quote about the game almost being done, and that it could be but out now, right after PoR came out?

Top Bottom