• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Everyone: There's a reason I made B4BC and glad I made it. Let me list the reasons.

1. - First off "Deus de Animus" as said by many members, is actually translated wrong and is in the wrong tense and time. Zar just wanted a "cool name'. Why have a name (that's not so cool) that's translated incorrectly? WTF.

2. - At first, he was letting Marth mainers join as well; me making B4BC and causing ruckus eventually made him take a vote to get rid of that chapter of everything.

3. - If I were to join, he would run the first part of the thread. It would look HORRIBLE. So god **** horrible. You can barely see their city/state; look at the **** thing.

4. - Zar has had the game one whole month before me, and I believe I can take him (once his internet is back on). I don't think he puts as much effort in as me or a lot of other Ike Mainers.

As I said before, a lot of people want a combined Ike clan and I'm fine with trying to help produce one. However, reasonable mediums must be met; we have to have a name that's correct and sounds cool, and the front page has to be something we can be proud of; not bull****. And I want frequent updates.
The million dollar question is: who would update the original post?

Zareidriel

zuh-RAY-dree-ole
NNID
Zareidriei
1. You're just in the wrong as I am. 4 is a number, it doesn't mean "for". Your English is just as bad as my Latin, if not worse. Do you have the 4 cause it "looks cool"? What a hypocrit.

2. Any ruckus you may have caused went unnoticed. As I've said before, we decided to take out the Marth chapter based on popular vote. You can check the Deus de Animus thread yourself if you want confirmation of that.

3. Your first post is disgusting, overcomplicated, and unreadable. It's horribly unorganized and more or less just ********.

4. Mm, wonder where you get that impression? Just a feeling? Your lack of evidence truly is depressing.

I don't want a combined Ike clan; Deus de Animus is the clan for the serious Ike players. "B4B" is the clan for those who want to **** around and look important. It's a nice filtering system.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
1. You're just in the wrong as I am. 4 is a number, it doesn't mean "for". Your English is just as bad as my Latin, if not worse. Do you have the 4 cause it "looks cool"? What a hypocrit.
I do believe that you just owned RoK in two different languages.
Deus de Animus is the clan for the serious Ike players. "B4B" is the clan for those who want to **** around and look important. It's a nice filtering system.
both clans accept people, no questions asked, so both clans are currently n00b infested and need to be purged...

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Raaaah! It's time for the Reign of Terror!

Zar, you can start the French Revolution; RoK, you can be Robespierre.

Everyone else is an executioner, valuable advocates of the use of La Guillotine!

Let the purge begin...

Sorry, couldn't help it, I like history...

XACE-K

Smash Master
good friends? I think RoK dislikes me more than AMA (m/t), XACE has a bit of a problem with his "Enthusiasm", the mediator and roith are likable, and the rest haven't really done much to incur anyone's disfavor recently...
What do you mean I have a problem with my "enthusiasm"? I'm not going to start an arguement because I don't know what you mean by that so please tell me.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
What do you mean I have a problem with my "enthusiasm"? I'm not going to start an argument because I don't know what you mean by that so please tell me.
Well I still have room for improvement and I'm open for people who want to play me. I do play with my friends but they don't know s*** about competitive Smash and they spam which is f****** annoying.

Brawl is the best f****** game I have ever played.

No s*** Sherlock.

^^^^
this is what I mean, you just have a way with words... I really didn't mean to offend you, sorry if I did, 'kay?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Oh that's what you meant. Well I just need to control my emmotions better.

But my friends really don't know anything about competitive Smash.

comboking

Smash Master
mine don't either well one of myu friend wants to learn advanced techniques and I have to right them all down!

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
mine don't either well one of myu friend wants to learn advanced techniques and I have to right them all down!
... Why don't you just give him the link to the boards? He'll pick up the advanced techniques as he surfs around... and then people will start looking at you funny when you start having conversations on the lines of:

"I was fighting (insert name here) on (insert map here) and I was getting these crazy combos off on him. When we started, I used my B side, but he spot dodged and i got über pwn'd by his L337zorrs punishment tricks. I tried to DI out of his mad crazy combos, but right when I got out of it, he mindgamed me into a mine he had planted earlier! At this point, I was just like '****,' so I started spamming my neutral B."

Yes people, we do talk like that, and yes, after a little while, you will realize that it is kind of pathetic. However, it's kind of fun having your own little language, no?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Rok sent me a PM and part said this: "So, what I'd like for you to do; If you will. Fight me and post your opinion on my Ike either in the B4BC thread, or Deus de Animus. Thanks =]"

So I figure...why not?

I will say RoK has a very decent Ike. He knows how to handle him well and is competent in his execution. A very nice change of pace from some of the other Ike's I've faced.

I wasn't really keeping track, but If I had to guess I would say he won 2-3 games out of the 10-15 we played. Rough estimates, but I believe it's accurate for the most part. I remember lag killing me a few times, but that's really no excuse, as it applies to everyone who plays.

Just something I'd like to say: It's annoying to me when people post and/or PM that they are amazing and that they beat everyone who's challenged them...or "handing peoples ***** to them left and right." Overconfidence in one's abilities in something that doesn't set well with me. So yeah, I may not have a place to be saying this, but it's how I feel so there...I said my opinion o.O

Good games RoK maybe we can play again sometime.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Huh, thats pretty cool, I thought he'd lose them all, but it's nice to know even Kirk can lose sometimes, heh. I'd like to face you Kirk but I don't think I'm ready yet, so I'll hold off on the challenge until I surpass the bulk of the Ike users around here.

kagemaru696

Smash Cadet
I would love to join your clan.

I main Ike and second Luigi...

Third well... stuck with C.Falcon and Marth. (Still in Debate)

I use the Tag S.D. and I live in Queens, New York. I use Msn a lot, but for an exception... I'll give my AiM Sn and actually "use" it, even though I hate it with the passion.... AiM=Kagemaru149/ MSN Email(if people even use it nowadays.) Angelwitoutwings988@hotmail.com

And i'll give my Wii #/FC later, for now, Maybe I join your clan, Sir?

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Great job Kirk and RoK.

I wish someone had gotten some vids, though =(
These would have been more epic than the Kirk vs. Azen vids, if not for the fact that none of the B4BC peoples have never even seen the clan leader-man play.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
Huh, thats pretty cool, I thought he'd lose them all, but it's nice to know even Kirk can lose sometimes, heh. I'd like to face you Kirk but I don't think I'm ready yet, so I'll hold off on the challenge until I surpass the bulk of the Ike users around here.
pretty sure everyone has surpassed me, but I'm not much into competitive fighting, I think I'd rather just host tournaments....

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Peoples: Yeah, I'll have a much better Ike in the next few days. I lost a vast majority of the Ike dittos I played yesterday; but that's no excuse. Bwett; you have a good Ike, so does Kirk. Well, this is what I want to do.

Because I'm STARVING; to get some matches up, I want people to play me, and win or lose I'll post up ALL of our matches. But to keep it fair, I want to only record like 5 matches to make sure one person doesn't take up all the space or something. So you don't get "accidentally" recorded. I'll put "Recording matches" and open a room so there can be no Johns and people can't say they're off the game.

Kirk: So far, he's got the best Ike I've faced. I was forced to change some of my tactics because he didn't fall for a lot of the crap normal people did; I did find it funny that he tried some of the same crap I normally try on other people (such as punching them and then immediately forward smashing in the OPPOSITE direction hoping for a roll , stuff like that). Though, he is much MORE unpredictable than most Ike's and uses Ike's full moveset. Lol. Though, I took his move to stop the Aether recover; learn something new everyday.

Bwett1: I don't know what the hell happened but I shall defeat you! Good matches though man. >_O Looks like I got some rivalry in my own city Lol. We must do moar today.

XACE-K

Smash Master
you are going to defend RoK since you have yet to quit, aren't you?
I didn't think I was defending RoK at first but now that you say so, it sounds like I do. Also if I did quit, I wouldn't come back to this thread.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Peoples: Yeah, I'll have a much better Ike in the next few days. I lost a vast majority of the Ike dittos I played yesterday; but that's no excuse. Bwett; you have a good Ike, so does Kirk. Well, this is what I want to do.

Because I'm STARVING; to get some matches up, I want people to play me, and win or lose I'll post up ALL of our matches. But to keep it fair, I want to only record like 5 matches to make sure one person doesn't take up all the space or something. So you don't get "accidentally" recorded. I'll put "Recording matches" and open a room so there can be no Johns and people can't say they're off the game.
You know RoK I've been wanting to put matches up as well on youtube, so I wouldn't mind doing a bunch of recorded ones. Would it be possible to have 10 matches recorded? That way you could send me 5 so that I can put em up on my own and you could delete whatever you sent me. Just a thought I guess, tell me what you think.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I don't really have a reason to be here either, except maybe the mediator and you a bit. I phrased it that way to parallel your sentence, not to give any indication of you leaving...
You like confusing me don't you? Every time you quote me, it seems I end up getting confused.

XACE-K

Smash Master
So that would mean...

intelligence: level -43

and I'm also scared after being trapped in there.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
So that would mean...

intelligence: level -43

and I'm also scared after being trapped in there.
since being in AMA(m/t)'s mind freezes you for one turn it's my roll.

*roll's a 00*

I rolled a critical, now you having no saving throws, and are trapped in AMA(m/t)'d mind until he posts something that is kind!

......double owned.

XACE-K

Smash Master
since being in AMA(m/t)'s mind freezes you for one turn it's my roll.

*roll's a 00*

I rolled a critical, now you having no saving throws, and are trapped in AMA(m/t)'d mind until he posts something that is kind!

......double owned.
I managed to find a computer in here and all I have to say is that you really like to piss me off.

Also Venus of the Desert Bloom, post your location, Brawl secondary and friend code.

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
Attention: I'm going to try to find another character organization to guild war against as well. What it will be, is going to be a 4-on-4 "Crew battle" type of FC Diamond rules. I'm hoping to go against Marth or Pit, since they're notorious for spamming as well as cheap. We must show our capabilities and prove Ike isn't High tier, or even top tier. He's GOD tier.

DEFINITLY! hey rok have you registered me on brawl.on mine it says awaiting registration.

-peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom