• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
if i can read them, they're not japanese enough
don't you want to go all the way for the greatness that is japan

Zukaza

Smash Apprentice
oh yeah? well... whats your favorite level

/annoy b4bc

nuuuu! never quote the english brawl ike... EVER!
Lol, i thought that taunt might grab a few peoples attention. If i could give him a serious taunt it would be "Mada Mada Dane" Which means, not good enough or, you still have much more to work on. "Why did that character just fly away Andy... oh, its because that huge sword just hit him. I like your character. Whats the name of that character? Ike?!? wtf kind of name is that? Im going to bed" - My Dad

kriskringle1205

Smash Rookie
Alright, An Ike Clan! From the first time I used Ike, I knew that he'd be a powerhouse, sooooo much better than Roy, and can match Marth in my opinion. how do I join?

I live in Florida

my secondary for now is luigi.

my fc is 4167-4171-7446

nonamedn00b

Smash Cadet
Sweet!!
Ike at first seemed too slow but then I realized he is about one hit kills. That makes him awesome.
I want to join!

Summit, NJ
My Secondary is Pit
Don't know my FC for Brawl yet.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Ok RoK, I concede, for now you are better then me. Good games overall, I just made too many dumb mistakes. I hope we can battle again sometime.

Shirogitsune

Smash Rookie
Checking in.

Friend code is under my name. I have a feeling Wifi tournies might be disappointing at this rate of lag, but I noticed awhile ago that Zareidriel is actually only a few miles away from me. That'd be an interesting meet-up.

And I tried playing Roy today against a friend and it was the strangest thing ever; it was like seeing Melee from an entirely different perspective.

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
He might even be better then...RoK! Leh gasp! RoK es teh 1337zorz 2.
no, three toon links is like gimpy forced to fight wife husband and ken all at once. One will arrow spam, getting his damage high, one will boomer-bomb knocking him back so he can't attack, and one will sword dance, not to mention that they have 12 lives, and 3 swords...

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
That was a joke actually. RoK isn't as great as he thinks he is. He may have won this time, but it's only Round 1. I intend to fight him more then once, unless he already took me off his friend roster, which I don't see why he would.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Nevermind, it looks like he did take me off his roster, I wonder why.

Edit: *waits for the "You're not worthy" reply*

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Wolt: We played 3 rounds of Ike Dittos, you lost all three times. The fourth time we were about to play you left, I tried to join the OTHER room you were in and you wouldn't let me join. I considered that enough play and simply removed you. Anytime you're ready for some more wuppin's come and get me. So far, I've won the vast majority of my fights; and I've never lost an Ike ditto. Blood-4-Blood for the Win.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Black Waltz: Congrats on getting Brawl! When you get your FC please tell me! =] I'd like to play!

Blood-4-Blood members: If you'd like to play me and need my friend code, it's under my name; just tell me that you do and we'll try to work out a time. I'm Central time. (GMT -6) So please state the time you'd like to play in that timezone, right now though; I play whoever is on. I have Xace-K added right now and that's it, I also have Prax (But he's gone now) So, if you want to fight, just message.

Ifthisistobeit: Check your Brawl Code, it says it doesn't work. Could it be English Games can't interact with Japanese ones?

kriskringle1205: WELCOME TO THE BLOOD-4-BLOOD CLAN! The Elite Ike Smashers! Your information will be up momentarily n_n

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yes I did lose those, and there was a specific reason I quit out for the 4th match. I couldn't beat you where I was at. Emotionally and physically. The other room thing was me and a friend playing, sorry to discount you from that, but he hardly has any play time online. I would love to battle you again over the weekend, and I promise I can give you more of a show/challenge, I'll bet my clan hood on that.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Wolt: Oh really? I like your attitude and honest; and wanting hardwork. The clan your in doesn't seem like it does very much heh. So, you're betting your clanhood you say? =]?

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Those of you who have yet to "Check-In" to prove your activity upon the boards (tshkn, gsninja, Epamek, Captain Sa10, Gamer27@gmail.com, Roith, Cheezball, Shirogitsune, 8BitHero) Need to do so IMMEDIATELY. If you do not, you shall be put upon a 1 week suspension from the clan; if you cannot explain why you missed your check-in and do so within the one week, you shall be removed from B4BC.

I'm Sorry of this is a big inconvience, but this is to show you just haven't joined and don't keep up. We want only active members, and we won't our front-page "Gamer finder" memberlist as well as the "Grand Count" to be up-to-date with correct information. Remember. You have until 3/20/08 to check-in before suspension and 3/28/08 before you're kicked out if you don't checked in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Yes, if I lose like today, I'll quit Deus De Animus and fall under your command. I don't think thats an opportunity you'd want to miss out on. Question though, what does BKM stand for? I saw it one of your taunts and I couldn't figure it out.

comboking

Smash Master
Wolt: Oh really? I like your attitude and honest; and wanting hardwork. The clan your in doesn't seem like it does very much heh. So, you're betting your clanhood you say? =]?

ATTENTION MEMBERS: Those of you who have yet to "Check-In" to prove your activity upon the boards (tshkn, gsninja, Epamek, Captain Sa10, Gamer27@gmail.com, Roith, Cheezball, Shirogitsune, 8BitHero) Need to do so IMMEDIATELY. If you do not, you shall be put upon a 1 week suspension from the clan; if you cannot explain why you missed your check-in and do so within the one week, you shall be removed from B4BC.

I'm Sorry of this is a big inconvience, but this is to show you just haven't joined and don't keep up. We want only active members, and we won't our front-page "Gamer finder" memberlist as well as the "Grand Count" to be up-to-date with correct information. Remember. You have until 3/20/08 to check-in before suspension and 3/28/08 before you're kicked out if you don't checked in. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you.
someone said that his computer is not working! or something of that nature! I am talking about Roith!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Gill: WELCOME TO BLOOD-4-BLOOD! =] I'll post you up momentarily, and would it be possible to give me a specific location? Such as the city within New York? That would be even more helpful, also, a brawl friend code if you have one.

Wolt: BKM is the name of my crew. Basically, it's consisted of me, J-Roc, Uglyman, Dikhead and Dirtbag. In Melee we practiced together, trained together; and we do other things together and team up on other video games and activities in general. It's "Bean-Kabob-Mafia".

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
don't be so hard on roith-san... his computer asploded about 1 1/2 months ago and he was only connecting through his wii, except when he wrote his guide, which was a one shot deal. Be kind "Rook the rapper"

rook the rapper, rok the rapist, gays de animus... what's next.........

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
*facepalms* Bother, BOTHER!!!!

No I hates! *sighs* there just some things that don't sit well with me (and makes this place sound like someone has a big ego) that's all, geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom