• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JLB An MD crew......We coming back!?

Lukky

Smash Cadet
i figured out how to be successful at brawl. i got a new main its not pit anymore...my new char is lukky hes a cheap character but imma win some money now hehe
What foolishness

Its not a crew only meeting anyone can come, plus its probably best right after a tourney to be able to get some different looks, to keep the variety up

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Wow so I watched my set against thumbswayup and it was closer than I would've liked also the teams matches again azen/chu weren't pretty, I must improve

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah guys I might stick with the cc for now, the control stick for the gc is better but the button layout for the cc is just better for me atleast. Anyways we need should get some more practice in, I know I can play better than that lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Wow you are correct...well "U" is right next to "I"...I guess thats a mistake anyone can make lol

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Although I'm not thumbs I'm pretty sure he connected the camera directly to the tv and it records without any outside noise and stuff. I don't know what kinds of connection he used though

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
I felt a little embarrassed when I saw that i spelled Justice wrong.
I wanna thank Noraa for stealing that embarrassment and placing it upon himself by randomly posting a comment for "Thumbs" when he is no where in this thread.
LMAO.
Thanks Noraa.
j/k​

Noraa

Smash Lord
Wanna talk about embarresment, what about that guy fallin backwards out his chair near the end of the cyberden tourny

Bblaz3

Smash Rookie
thats whats up jayo much love son i still think you need to get that tattoo....no homo hahaha

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I didn't even see the fall at cyberden I just felt the embarrassment in the air lol

And BBlaze needs to stop with all that tattoo talk...awkward, even with a no homo attachment

Lobos

Smash Master
So what are the plans for tomorrow? Sat? Lets make some calls!

Also jay nice job on the sig, can you add toon link and/or lucario in the background?

Noraa

Smash Lord
I dont know if cyberden is out yalls way but me and cas n his boi are doing friendlies there saturday if you all might want to come

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I concur with half of what lobos was saying, the sig is vicious, but I would like a Metaknight silhouette maybe with some ROB lasers sprinkled in the background a little bit, lol

I'm gonna see if Hova is having people over tomorrow, maybe we can make some moves

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I talked to Hova about tomorrow and he said we can roll through so when do we want to make our way up there

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Yeah boss...That distance is jah like killin us right now...

I'ma see what i can do about the sig requests. *laughs at the silhouette comment*​

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
So yall down with the den tomorrow night with cas and his group and mine?
I doubt we'll be able to make that...we might just try and get up with cas, his group, and your group another time

Or we might play yall on line

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Smash today at my place anyone?
aaaaaaah....Sorry Lobos

I'm at Love tonight man...I'm in there on the next one though.

*I need to see the Green Arrows fortitude of greatness*

AND on a side note, .I'm about to realease my mixtape "You should be watchin" within the next week. Yall Betta cop it!!!

lol

I would appreciate yall support though so do what you can to buy a copy​

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I would but I already got plans for later today, you can hit K-OS up though he said he's free today and he wanted to train

Lukky

Smash Cadet
And of course I'm gonna cop the mixtape, the support is a must

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hey do any of you know if Demn is coming to Laurel next week? I need to know if he wants to team again, cause I got someone else looking to team with me if Demn isn't, and I don't wanna leave him hanging.

Lobos

Smash Master
Hey do any of you know if Demn is coming to Laurel next week? I need to know if he wants to team again, cause I got someone else looking to team with me if Demn isn't, and I don't wanna leave him hanging.
I might team up with him at laurel if he goes.

Lobos

Smash Master
Double post because I can

aaaaaaah....Sorry Lobos

I'm at Love tonight man...I'm in there on the next one though.

*I need to see the Green Arrows fortitude of greatness*

AND on a side note, .I'm about to realease my mixtape "You should be watchin" within the next week. Yall Betta cop it!!!

lol

I would appreciate yall support though so do what you can to buy a copy​
Wish I knew about that earlier, I want to hit up love sometime before the summer ends.

On a smash related note I want as much practice as possible before laurel, I make to many simple mistakes.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
What's up JCaesar007,

This upcoming Laurel tourney I will be partnering with Lobos, so go ahead and make arrangements with your new partner. Thanks for the consideration.

Jayo

Smash Apprentice
Appreciate that Lukky. I got you on the next trip to Love Lobos. And it's good to see you finally make a post Demn.

Laurel is this week end. lets get it in​

Lukky

Smash Cadet
This weekend will not only involve us winning some of that prize money, we will be crew battling with the originals...everyone get your individual practice in, do your research and let get it in

Top Bottom