• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs Edge Guard

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
I've noticed that when I use Jiggs, whenever i knock my opponent off the edge to the side, i can VERY easily edge guard him so that he cant recover. Is this an unbeatable ability of jigglypuffs, or are my friends just noobs?

RPK

Smash Lord
Well that is one of jigglypuff's best traits is that she has increadible edge guarding abilities @_@ though I actually get thwarted when I go out to get them and I get pelted by a projectile or by marth's fair -_- **** THAT RANGE! But anyways, your friends just have to learn how to get around jigglypuff's edge guarding abilities

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
basically that's how I win, that or resting. Jiggs ain't gonna get a kill from the ceiling unless you are playing wrong. Gannons I find have a hard time with me. I hit them off the edge and they imeditately freak, OMG I NEED TO JUMP, so I just fair them and then they have only Up+B and an Nair takes care of that. Yeah edge guarding does make Jiggs a good character.

Top Bottom