• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jewish Smashers

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well there's a topic for married and gay smashers so being Jewish I've been curious to see if any other smash fans are as well

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Well, this is a bit ambiguous. Are we talking about the Jewish race are the religion?

I want to be the race. I've had a dream before that I was trying to escape from Nazi Germany, and since then I've felt a much stronger bond than before with the race.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Born into it via my mother but I maintain only allegiance to the prince of darkness.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I'm an athiest agnostic because God has no evidence and has commited many horrendous and evil, morally wrong acts in his fictional stories. Does that count? I want to be a Jewish smasher but I'm an athiest. I can't convert because that would have me become religious, forcing me to ignore reasoning and evidence. Second, I have no Jewish blood in me and it's impossible for me to change my race, ethnicity, or culture, whatever you call it. Help guys.

Top Bottom