• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Javi vs Hax game 1 and 2!

ihatejuice69

Smash Cadet
If only Javi learned the puff matchup.

Good **** though, beating Hax and PP? Mad impressive.

ihatejuice69

Smash Cadet
I was thinking the same thing yesterday! Man it would have been cool to see him in grand finals.

Thanks for the upload!
Would he have made grand finals though? Mango vs. Javi would have been really good.

Some people may judge it based on the 2 exhibition games they played, but that's just silly. The guy JUST got knocked out of the tourney, obviously he's not going to be on top form.

I still think Mango has the edge, but we can't really judge (yet).

PeruvianNova

Smash Rookie
Javi is too good, he just need a more EXP with Puffs, but he just.... how can i say, He just make incredible things.

Nova

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I was surprised to see him beat hax so well. My jaw hit the floor when he beat PP.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
He didnt just like...beat PP and Hax in my opinion he MESSED THEM UP. But to each his own. I love PP and Hax but just wow Javi is amazing.
He also played Mango (Non tourney) thanks to Hbox for making that happen for everyone to watch.
It was the craziest match ever.....I think Melee reached a new level with them playing....Mango was reading and teching Javi's double shines........

MELEE!!!!!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Im sure it was recorded but those videos wont be probably posted for awhile....I wish I didnt record Hax vs MacD. Probably won't even upload it lol.

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Yo Dan I have you first Lovage both games....I think you get 3 stocked both matches...guess I wont upload lol.

Top Bottom