• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Japans demo or Platinum Member Demo?

Would you per fer the Japan Demo or Club Nin demo?

• Japan cuz i am japan

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Club Nin cuz i don't like sushi

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I really don't care-Demi Lovato

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why is there a 4th Response

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Zipzo is Zipzo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay thats enough

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

SmashTimeGo

Smash Rookie
Okay here is where I'm pretty confused, you see the smash demo is coming out on Sept 19 (worldwide) and I was thinking...which demo will we get? Platinum Members get an okay demo...but japan has a huge action packed demo.
If we can get
all the leaks with newcomers,and local online that would be enough. But really if you know what it should be, hey THEN COMMENT ON THIS! If you have a guess, go for it. Also there will be a little poll you can answer. If you would
per fer the Japan Demo or the Club Nin Demo, thank you for hearing my thing, goodzni-not IM ALWAYS AWAKE:)))))

-SmashTimeGo

"Giving you smash where ever you go"

EdwardJP

Smash Rookie
NNID
EdwardJP
3DS FC
4511-0577-1811
Are you confusing the demo with the Japanese retail kiosks?

The Club Nintendo demo is the same exact thing as the Japanese eShop demo and the NA & EU demos releasing next week. Only difference is Platinum members get unlimited plays whereas everyone else has a 30 plays limit.

Last edited:

GoddessOfLamps

Smash Ace
They got the same demo as the Plat members, just that it was limited to 30 play sessions. I think you're describing the event demo that Japan had in some shopping malls (which never went online)...

Last edited:
Top Bottom