• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Janon social thread : Lair of the Floating Back Slapping Missile Reflecting King of Evil

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it's in austin, so highly highly unlikely : ( i pretty much only do local stuff (yay for living in dfw, though!)

Bazkip

Smash Master
Tournament yesterday was pretty good, highlights include:

Playing friendly doubles with Bidooof and going double Ganon, we pretty much exclusively went for kills wit the sword taunt. Eventually we just started killing each other.
Winning a set in pools with the sword taunt.
Playing Ganon dittos in a bracket match and gentlemanning to Corneria and Port Town Aero Dive, midway through someone asked us to get off the setup cause they had a match, so we informed them that this was in fact tournament as well lolol.

I made it out of pools (my pool included my neighbour, wtf) but didn't win any sets in bracket sadly. Came very very close to winning against a player who imo is much better than me, I brought it to last game last stock but then nerves got the best of me and I Wiz Footed their shield and that was GG ;-;
Oh well, I'll just have to work harder for next time.

_Ganondorf_

The Demon King
NNID
GanonFist
Is that victory music for Ganon specifically? How do you do that? I'd love to get some Kanye up in my Ganon win screens!
Kanye?!? Really? I would never associate Ganon with Kanye... Especially for a victory theme.

I would imagine Ganondorf would be listening only to the death metal/thrash metal. Like; At the Gate, Amon Amarth, Vader, Slayer, Testament etc.

Somthing like this would do.

But I would go canon an use this for the theme:

I actually have this track replace songs on Hyrule castle 64 and Great temple Melee. Feels awesome to fight to this music. I'll upload the BRSTM file for anyone that wants it.

Note: I do like some Kanye stuff but if I heard that in a tournament for Ganon I would lol.

Bazkip

Smash Master
I'd imagine they were probably thinking of this song when they said Kanye music for a victory theme

It fits in a way, lol

CORY

wut
BRoomer
in the post box, 4th tile from the left, the stuff that looks like video film. click that, drop your gfy link and it should automatically input the proper embed code.

Hungry Headcrab

Smash Ace
I tried that and nothing showed up on the post. It just said "Best doubles moment ever." with no footage to elaborate on the point, ha.

Anywho, yeah, there it is. Bowser-Ganon doubles is silly.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
hrmmm, that's odd : /

it didn't show for me when i tested it, until i refreshed the post. is that what happened to you? you posted and nothing showed up?

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
Just flick the stick to the direction you want to face, let it go to neutral, and hit b. Same as like pretty much all other nooch-b's

ShadowGanon

Smash Lord
So, just a fair warning to you people that like to grab the ledge via grounded flame choke, if the tree on Dreamland is blowing in the direction of the ledge you're trying to grab, you won't be able to grab it even if you hold backward.

Whispy Wood: 1
Ganondorf: 0

Last edited:

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
D:
I do both, but Bowser had to get represented somewhere. It also looks better with the one different head in the middle.

I don't know, but I'm glad it does. King of Evil AND the dance floor.

Electric Tuba

Smash Journeyman
Cutting out Ganon's head and pasting onto the pancakes was literally the pinnacle of my image editing abilities. If somebody wants to give me the glowing image bigger or do it for me, though... :D

Top Bottom