• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Janon social thread : Lair of the Floating Back Slapping Missile Reflecting King of Evil

CORY

wut
BRoomer
squirtle's super annoying, but i agree with headcrab on this one. once you figure out when you should be wizkicking and flame choking, it gets much simpler. kirby tho.... stupid ungrabbable dash attack...

also finally got to make our weekly tourney out here in dfw. there were 64 people at this weekly, which seems crazy : o i got 25th, which isn't too bad. lost to a really solid ike player (sparkingzero) and then to a mario/dorf player. that was a great match, though, because he started off mario, beat me with one stock (or maybe two at high damage? it wasn't a hiney clapping) then turned to me and said, "hey, do you wanna ganon ditto on wario ware?" to which i replied "DO I ****ING EVER!"

then i realized i have no idea how to deal with ganon's **** ><

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
How to win a Ganon ditto : use aerial flame choke a lot. You know a character is special when he doesn't have answers to one of his own riskiest move.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the ganon ditto is special because ganon can actually prssure ganon's shield with ac-nair into jab. ganon's grab is too short to grab a shielded jab that's even decently spaced. rather sad, actually.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Why do people on Netplay keep taking me to FD

Who does that in friendlies?

Last edited:

Bazkip

Smash Master
Oh yeah I said I was gonna make a Steam group

So I was thinking of calling it "Ganon Newell"
With this as the icon

y/n?

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I personally like playing Battlefield and Smashville using Ganondorf. It makes it easier for him to harass opponents with his size 22 EEEEE boot via Uairs.

whoknowswhat

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1864-9884-2286
I solely pick Dreamland and Smashville. muh platforms muh perfect stage size

GeZ

Smash Lord
I've been getting in some quality matches against a buddy who's been mountain training since I last saw him about a year ago. We go on average with me winning a little more often, but one thing I really have trouble with is getting out of pressure. The grab range haunts my dreams, and even besides that I can't really figure out what to do.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i really wish they would give ganon a real grab range.

other than that, i think he's going to intentionally be weak to pressure : / best options are shuair and oos upb to keep people guessing (other than the universal roll/dodge/grab)

Top Bottom