• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 18, 2015] E2C, Hypest, & RTGN.TV Free Online Smash 4 Worldwide Tournament With... (Online)

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
On Sunday, Jan. 18th at 1 PM CST, you will have a chance to compete with hundreds of players worldwide in possibly the largest online Smash 4 Wii U tournament ever. Thanks to RTGN.TV, $1000 will be paid out to the top 3 players overall.

You may register for the tournament on www.events2compete.com. You must be registered at least 2 hours before the tournament begins to be eligible. You can also join the Facebook event page here for more info and discussion https://www.facebook.com/events/321152068082677/.

The prizes are spread out as follows:

1st – $500
2nd – $300
3rd- $200.

Look for that number to increase if we get more sponsors. The finals matches will be streamed on RTGN.TV. You will be able to watch matches throughout the tournament on Events2Compete’s Twitch channeltwitch.tv/events2compete and Hypest Team’s Twitch channelhttp://www.twitch.tv/hypeststream. We will have 1 or more streams going for each individual bracket as well. Contact Joe Fattal, or message Events2Compete on Facebook to apply for streaming.

To register for the tournament, please fill out the form on Events2Compete's website and make sure to include your Challonge username or email. You must have filled out the form prior to the start of the tournament to be entered in one of the brackets.

Please like and follow Events2Compete on Facebook to get updates for our future online tournaments and do the same for RTGN and Hypest.

NNOOOBB

Smash Rookie
NNID
NNOOOBB
This is cool, I got 6th in a local Nintendo sponsored tourney, but this seems way bigger. Good luck to everyone competing!

STiCKYBULL3TZ

Smash Ace
NNID
STiCKYBULL3TZ
3DS FC
2036-9005-7675
I asked this before about your Swiss tournies but I want to ask again because this is double elimination. Am I allowed to have more than one person play on my Wii U?

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
hey i noticed i cant check in or i dont know how... any help would be nice.

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
hey i noticed i cant check in or i dont know how... any help would be nice.
i dont think they are doing the tournamentnits already past the start time and nothing is posted.

Top Bottom