• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville Smashfests again

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Last minute reminder, we're starting the smash fests/tourneys back up tomorrow at UNF. I'll see you guys at noon. :)

Also, my parents are out of town until wednesday. Pritch, Jamz, or anyone else who wants to chill here and smash are welcome to. Got plenty of places to crash as well. It'd be a good opportunity for Jacksonville to train together. Just hit me up about it when you see me at UNF tomorrow.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Well, those of us that came out had fun. Hopefully we'll see more of you out there next week (glares at cire & co, larry, etc :mad:)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah, apparently you guys came during the 10 minutes we steped out. We played 12:00-8:00. Bad timming :ohwell:

I gave your bro my Cell number on AIM though, so feel free to give me a call anytime you guys want to play.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
still the doubles were fun even though that other guy smashed a lot :dizzy: . mankosuki i will definetely call u sometime before wed to play.

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
im gonna be at the gameroom around 3 today, manko should be able to make it and if any1 else could come that would be great

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
We're meeting up at the game room at noon on the 4th of July.

(weeklies have suddenly turned into daylies... lol)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Gameroom's closed on the 4th, unfortunately. Well, unfortunately for smashing, anyways. The fact that I don't have to wake up early to open the place up is a joyous event, let me tell you.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Alright, then we'll smash at my place. I'll meet you guys outside the gameroom at noon, then we'll head over. I live really close to the campus so it's not a big deal.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
that works. ill be there even though i think i know the way to ur house. till... today

daylies, lol :laugh:

Pritch

Smash Lord
As it's currently 5:00 in the morning and I have yet to go to sleep, I doubt that I'll be meeting you guys at noon. That said though, if you could PM me a phone number of some variety manko I could give you a call when I do get around to becoming concious and we could perhaps do somthing.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
yeah... it's 6:00am and I'm still up too. I should really get to bed. :ohwell:

my number's in a PM.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
**** i wish i didnt have to work and leave the smashing. we will definetely have to do it again like in a day or two.

Larrytheliquid

Smash Rookie
jamz...your falco...can't sffl or item with lasers and cant ground attack with drill-shine, nice

repping the new sig!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It'll take more then a week...

Though it is nice to play for like 5 days strait and for 8 hours or so each time. ^_^

btw, I'm going out of town this weekend. not sure when I'll be back.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
well dang, everyone seems to be leaving. anywho we are still having the smashfest tomorrow, right? so who all is coming besides me and pritch?

p.s. sweet sig gahtzu, i want to use it

Gahtzu

Smash Journeyman
me and larry should be able to go tomorrow

and the sig was made by "ZodiakLucien", i just color edited the characters

Pritch

Smash Lord
Guess what guys - I won't be able to be there on saturday either. A couple of good friends of mine are getting married down in south fl, and I'm going down to see that. I'll see you guys when I get back.

jamz

Smash Journeyman
im goin to be there cire if u want to come, and larry and gahtzu should be coming as well. bring ur crew cire and we should have a decent turnout.

p.s. ull have to show me ur improved falco ;) , and ill show u a trick i learned at SAVII

jamz

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm... well im goin to the gym around 11:00 so ill prolly be at UNF around closer to 1:00. lets plan on 1:00 pm and if im a little late, dont leave like last time :) , ill be there. who know i may be there before 1:00. so u hear that cire 1:00 and bring ur crew!!!

jamz

Smash Journeyman
im up for a crew battle with exarch and his guys. it will be fun :grin: . thx for the pika comment, even though derf and tipman were the tanks.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I'm going to be here at the gameroom, bored as ****, for most of the day today. I'm about to get off work atm and I'm currently debating a nap, so I may not be here for a couple hours, but I come back on shift at 3:00 and I'll be here "working" till at least 7:00, later if there's somthing to keep me entertained. Come on down for some smash, guys.

Quickbeam

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new to smashboards. I play Falco. I live out at the beaches, and intend to go to MLG Orlando. I'm dying to get some practice in, since I am new to the area and don't know any local smashers. PM me, about smash and I will make the trip across town. I have been smashing since the 64 version came out. stopped playing for a year or two when I joined the Coast Guard, and a few more months when I got into H2. Getting back into it recently and need some competition. Also, in addition to the UNF game room, do any of you guys ever go to the game room on Blanding BLVD?

Respectfully

Quickbeam.

PS, If your a local and would like to play some smash, pm me for my cell. However if i get any prank calls or anything like that. I will hunt you down and kill you. Just Kidding, but not really. :urg:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Welcome to the boards.

Lately some of us (the ones in my sig) have been getting together practically every day at the gameroom, though Saturdays are when the actual "smash fests" take place. You should try comming out tomorrow.

I don't know of that gameroom on Blanding. Perhaps you could give us some info about them? It might be more suitable to hold a money tournament there since UNF won't allow it on the basis of it being gambling.

Feel free to PM me your cell and AIM name so I can let you know next time we're going up to UNF.

Top Bottom