• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville, Florida?

TheFast

Smash Lord
Any competitive brawlers live in Jacksonville FL our gaming community sucks so its hard to find brawlers here >.<

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
ask Gmoney (or whatever he goes by now) what they're doing now, I don't think they play Brawl anymore, only melee now. If you guys start getting something together maybe like every Friday or Wednesday or something let me know, I'd be down (for Brawl)

TheFast

Smash Lord
you got online? we can play that with little lag untill we work something out but i do dispise online if people arn't close. Also we have been on like a 5 month break so we might need some help getting our game back lol. We couldn't find any other brawlers and was getting boring with just 3 people

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
I use wifi, but I haven't gotten it to work for a while, just ask Gmoney and see what he wants to do. He knows most of the people that play brawl in jacksonville/UNF

aznplaya92

Smash Apprentice
if you wanna play melee/brawl we(me+gmoney+some other guy) play in his dorm or in the gameroom

im me if you need more info

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
msn: sr_pantalones@hotmail.com

My tag is Orfn, Gmoney and I are in the same three-person crew and we team in doubles. Figure out how to get to UNF if you want to play Brawl, we still do it. Also, if you're interested we need a 5th person to go to Tallahassee with us on Saturday for a tournament. If you want to go you have to pay up for your share of gas money and entry fees.

Add me on msn if you want to get in touch about it, I was there when you talked to Gmoney but we got bored and went to get root beer floats. RB-float > Brawl. Also Choco Tacos

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ill go (if I can get the money) but I'm not at all good lol I know how to get to UNF now. I could come on Friday, but i have yet to get my game back since my break >.< maybe yall could help me with that.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
well me and some of my friends went to the gameroom and noticed they have the wii back in there. Just post up here if you guys want to do anything and I'll most likely will show up with some of my friends.

Kagesekan

Smash Journeyman
MSN FOO'

How about I just pm you my cell number one day when you're ready to drive out and Gmoney and I will go stand somewhere that we can flag you down?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Ah nice, so there are some players in Jacksonville. Guess I'll say hi here since I'll be interested in meeting you guys soonish. My parents are moving to Jacksonville from New Jersey end of October, which means my permanent address will now be there.

I go to McGill University in Montreal, Canada, so I'm not at my permanent address for most of the year, but I'll be there every now and then. For the most extended period of time during the summer obviously. I am pretty involved in the Montreal smash community and am getting decent. Looking forward to meeting you guys in the future :).

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Ah nice, so there are some players in Jacksonville. Guess I'll say hi here since I'll be interested in meeting you guys soonish. My parents are moving to Jacksonville from New Jersey end of October, which means my permanent address will now be there.

I go to McGill University in Montreal, Canada, so I'm not at my permanent address for most of the year, but I'll be there every now and then. For the most extended period of time during the summer obviously. I am pretty involved in the Montreal smash community and am getting decent. Looking forward to meeting you guys in the future :).
Gmoney is going to LOVE you.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Are you kidding me dude? There's SO many brawlers in Florida. Everyone keeps switching to Brawl, it's really starting to piss me off.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Best Ness in Jacksonville, booiiii. ...Not really.

I dunno that many smashers in Jacksonville since I go to school in Gainesville. But yeah, gmoney's cool, get in contact with him if possible, even though he prefers Melee. If anyone's looking for 1 vs. 1s practice over Wifi, feel free to throw me a PM on weekends for lagless matches.

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
hey renji where in jacksonville do you live cause most of us live on the southside and we get together at the university of north fl or my house just send me a pm or something with your info and ill get in touch with you

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
msn: sr_pantalones@hotmail.com

My tag is Orfn, Gmoney and I are in the same three-person crew and we team in doubles. Figure out how to get to UNF if you want to play Brawl, we still do it. Also, if you're interested we need a 5th person to go to Tallahassee with us on Saturday for a tournament. If you want to go you have to pay up for your share of gas money and entry fees.

Add me on msn if you want to get in touch about it, I was there when you talked to Gmoney but we got bored and went to get root beer floats. RB-float > Brawl. Also Choco Tacos
are yall riding with someo fof tally to come to pcola tomorrow?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol IAN.... GWABS

that's hilarious

Jax is like dead until Fall starts... :(

UNF is gonna be HUGE then

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
so we had a "mini" tournament this past monday and i think it was a big success. good times and good smashing. i don't know the whole bracket even tho i was hosting :D
standings:brawl
1 gmoney/ghatzu
3 kevin
5 fearless/me

melee:
1 gage/marsfool
3 gmoney?
5 luke/fearless?

shoutouts laterr

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm sort of disappointed I missed this...

I'll be at UNF weekend after next, hopefully.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
it was mad fun to chill with everyone (AND THE NEW GAMEROOM IS SICK WITH FLAT TVS THAT DONT LAG DANGGGGGGGGGG)

the results to my knowledge were...

brawl:
1-ThaCHEIF/gahtzu (we split, gahtzu's diddy actually beat my snake/wario 2-0 and later beat fearless' MK/olimar?? i think -- i 3-0'd gahtzu's diddy with snake in the first set of grand finals and we split cause i was bored -- short answer is that GAHTZU IS MADDDDD LEGIT)
3 KEVIN (best player in the world get owned)
4 fearless
5 Ian?
other 5 onward is ???

melee, i think fearless was 4th and luke 5th... idk the other 5th onward

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sniz-iz-ake!

Gwabs

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts:
fearless- hey man sorry i camped you... i was just awestruck from your olimar that i didnt kno what to do lol nice teams matches btw
dxero-nice teams matches and nice diddy
geoff-lol for the hundrenth time sorry i camped you
kevin-stepped your game up. nice!
gahtzu-havent seen you in a long time but your still mad good gratz on taking second
rest of jacksonville nice games and friendlies

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol ian i don't care that you camped me; GRAB TO WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT GRAB RELEASING JJJJJJJYES (you should camp in that matfchup it's so bad lol)

you USED to be RUTHLESS lol what happened?

Jax should be on the up and up if people keep traveling yeaaaaaaaaa

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
If you are EVER down to play melee, even at 3,4,5,6 AM I am too and Ill probably be awake.

Mad love for the peeps at UNF, everybody there is cooooooooLLLLL

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol mars, how long are you gonna be in jax for?

besides ian (and rob/joe if they're ever around) and i guess gage/luke you got like... no one until august

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Until I get enough $$$ To move to Atlanta or California.

And Like i said, Ill play anyone regardless of skill, just pm me or walk up to me in person.

Anything going on at UNF tomorrow?

Top Bottom