• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ivan, the third something of the devil enters Smash... or maybe the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Well didn't see any thread around, and as Inkling and Henry have their own, might as well give one to Ivan; the star of another one of Nintendo's recent IPs presented at E32014.

Still not much is known about him, sans that he uses guns and swords. And this is one the few of Nintendo's actual Mature franchises.

Being from a Mature series that seems way more bloody than MGS, might hurt Ivan's chances of ever being in the Smash series. Since being First/Second party really helps him at least for future games, as it might not be possible for him to join SSB4 for being too close to release date. Though like many say on Spitoon and STEAM, maybe Sakurai did knew in advance of DT and is planning to add him into Smash 4, of course tonned down.

The game itself doesn't take itself seriously (color chickens) so if guns are too "real" for Smash, maybe he could use some "futuristic" looking ones like lasers and be done since there is no problem with swords (he could be the katana user we've been looking for, sadly over Takamaru). And if Snake is gone, he could represent "Mature" games in Smash forever, being a first or second party character.

Yeah he might have no chances for this game or future incarnations, but I just felt like making a thread since I saw there was none. If there is, please fusion or close this. Thank you.

Forgot to mention, he sort of looks like Vin Diesel to me; so I imagine him using VD's voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom