• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 5: "Swag Dao's Day Off!"

steep

Smash Lord
Fun tourney, won some $$ with Dooms over there in doubles! ;) Not enough to pay for the $138 ticket I got on the way home for "failing to creep by a parked police car after he's pulled someone else over" though. It was a bull **** ticket. Will post full shout-outs when results are up. So salty about that ticket...

Kel

Smash Master
Fun tourney, won some $$ with Dooms over there in doubles! ;) Not enough to pay for the $138 ticket I got on the way home for "failing to creep by a parked police car after he's pulled someone else over" though. It was a bull **** ticket. Will post full shout-outs when results are up. So salty about that ticket...
Wait, did he forget about the guy he pulled over and go after you? If so, that IS BS haha. But yeah, you're supposed to get into another lane if possible. If it's one lane then you're supposed to slow down considerably and move as far away as possible.

steep

Smash Lord
Wait, did he forget about the guy he pulled over and go after you? If so, that IS BS haha. But yeah, you're supposed to get into another lane if possible. If it's one lane then you're supposed to slow down considerably and move as far away as possible.
I did get all the way over to the other lane though, that's why I'm salty. I was only about 10 mph over, which is still speeding, yeah, but I've never gotten pulled over before. And I didn't realize that it would cost so much…

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
brackets got thrown away, sleuth out the results via memories and post what you remember.
If its that important to you anyway.

steep

Smash Lord
Kinda… lol I went 2-1 in bracket. Do you know what placing # that would be? And how many people there were total?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
It would depend on when you won. In winners or losers?

It would also depend on the size of the bracket & amount of people.

steep

Smash Lord
lol. Right on, right on.

edit to avoid double post:

So is there a status update on a results page?

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
From what I remember:

1. Fizzle
2. HadesBlade
3. Kel
4. Luminoth
5. SoraSin
5. Hilt
7. Ripple
7. Joey?

It gets pretty fuzzy from there haha.