• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 5: "Swag Dao's Day Off!"

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh, we're also coming up Friday night so I would imagine Friday night. We might need Sat as well, but that just depends on how the driver feels.

:phone:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Kentucky group dropping down to eight. I can try to get in contact with frank through League. How sure is Mike for this? Surprised to see his name on the list, haha.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So

I severely overdrew on my account this week paying for law school apps, so unless I magically pull money out of my *** I probably can't come now.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I legitimately thought I would be able to come until stupid money issues.

Unless I run into money in the next week that doesn't have to be used to purchase Christmas presents.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm basically confirmed for this now. Me and Steep makin dat money? (who knows, I may be able to get some singles money too.....)

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Get to Dayton?

>_> I meant like, if you can get to Columbus. Unless, like, you can pay gas for the trip to Dayton too.

:phone:

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
Xero was going to something, and then dropped out the week before!

That has never happened in the entire history of the cosmos.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Xero was going to something, and then dropped out the week before!

That has never happened in the entire history of the cosmos.
Here's a quick rundown of every time I have done that.

• Revenge
  • School is in Session 6
  • IUBC: The GP Affairs Ep. 4 "We About To Get Squoze on Gravity!""
  • School is in Session 5
  • Krys's Purdue tournament
  • ACPL Winterbash
  • GP Affairs 2
  • Calebyte's smash bash
  • ISA 2
  • One of Renegade's tournaments
  • VGBootCamp Indianapolis
  • My own tournament we were going to host
  • S.L.o.T.H (That was such a great outcome though)

I believe that should be most of them. But if I come into $7 - 27 dollars that I am willing to spend I will come to this tournament, and bring my own food and stuff.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So, my attendance is hanging in the balance now.

The last time I tried to get a ride to Bloomington, it didn't happen and I got stuck in ****ty Kahoka.

See, this is why I'm glad I'm not close enough to my family to be obligated into doing stuff with them. :glare:

Kel

Smash Master
Anybody coming through the Lexington area that has a seat/ wants to carpool?

I'd be willing to offer my services as a team mate in exchange for a seat (I'd still pay my portion of gas too)........ Mr. Eric?.......

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I need a ride myself, I'm looking for someone that can pick me up from Indianapolis tonight/tomorrow at midnight or from West Lafayette anytime today...

EDIT: Just tried Hades / Ripple's phone, don't know if either are still goin or what . . . No answer so Im just twiddlin my thumbs for now :p

EDIT 2: Blah. Waiting on Ripple to see if he'd like to pick me up tonight from Indy, though I'm a little bit of the inconvenient type as it is with transportation LMAO train leaves at 10 and gets in Indy at midnight haha....

So... we'll see~!

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Krys, right now I'm planning on riding down with my dad unless someone wants to pick me up (ripple? I can house you guys tonight if you need).

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
train is an hour and a half late :x

and welll i just thought of somethin so my dad wont be able to wait until 1:30 in the morning to pick me up anyways from the station, and unless im ready to shell out 15 dollars in a cab ride to my house im not willin to go back to indy unless someone can pick me up in the morning to go to this thing (dad incluced) lmao, so good luck to all of you and have a good tournament wish i could be there.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
no no, that was already hard enough to ask him to do to drive over to dark and dangerous indy-city and pick me up at midnight, now its worse cuz my train is an hour and a half late, so i just told him sorry i even asked LMAO

wasnt meant to be, i guess the smash gods dont want me at one of your IU tournaments, some PU kid wreckin the place wouldnt be any fun now would it :p

steep

Smash Lord
no no, that was already hard enough to ask him to do to drive over to dark and dangerous indy-city and pick me up at midnight, now its worse cuz my train is an hour and a half late, so i just told him sorry i even asked LMAO

wasnt meant to be, i guess the smash gods dont want me at one of your IU tournaments, some PU kid wreckin the place wouldnt be any fun now would it :p
I'll miss you Krystedez!!!!!! We'll play sometime soon!

EDIT: I didn't wanna double post so I'll say it here…

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all ready to get your lunch monies taken by dis plumber?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Didn't do as well as expected, but my matches were so fun <3.

Not sure about who to main now though... GW is a bad option xD.

Top Bottom