• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's Sorta Like Swampert: Mudkip For SSB4 | Under Construction

Would you want Mudkip?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Under Construction

(Placeholder Image)

I do apologize for the rather poor quality. I plan on getting this up and done as soon as I can.
Till then, just know that Mudkip is a Pokemon that uses water and mud while splashing around and doing whatever else enslaved fictional water creatures do.

Tepig2000
Cobalsh
obodehobo
SuperBrawler
MisterVideoGaming
Vann Accessible
Monkeymaner
Mega Bidoof *
Sonsa*
DonutFinder
Scarylemon*

*Only with a Hoenn Trainer.

Last edited:

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Mudkips?

Indeed. I am not impartial to Mudkips. One might even go as for to say, I like them.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would take in mind that this double post (along with the others) were posted at a much awkward time in my time as a member. However, I will say they have no place to exist. If a mod wants to delete these, go right ahead.

Last edited:

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Neutral Special would be water gun. Basically like Squirtle's.
Side Special would be Mud Slap. Mudkip would flap mud at his opponent using its tail.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would take in mind that this double post (along with the others) were posted at a much awkward time in my time as a member. However, I will say they have no place to exist. If a mod wants to delete these, go right ahead.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I would love him! But only on a team with May.

As a Hoenn Team with May, it would represent various and popular parts of the Pokémon franchise.
May (actual trainer): Female Trainer.
Mudkip: Has a meme. And is popular. The end.
Grovyle: Mystery Dungeon. Bi-pedal Grass Type (Would play differently from Ivysaur)
Blaziken: X and Y. Also popular. Also strong fire based fist-fighter, kind like a Captain Falcon, but with even more fire.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would love him! But only on a team with May.

As a Hoenn Team with May, it would represent various and popular parts of the Pokémon franchise.
May (actual trainer): Female Trainer.
Mudkip: Has a meme. And is popular. The end.
Grovyle: Mystery Dungeon. Bi-pedal Grass Type (Would play differently from Ivysaur)
Blaziken: X and Y. Also popular. Also strong fire based fist-fighter, kind like a Captain Falcon, but with even more fire.
Eh, if anything.
That's probably what they're going to do.

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
Ok I mean I get Mudkip is very popular and we already have threads about the more likely Pokemon choices, but I mean why?

Mudkip isn't relevant anymore. Its gen 3. It didn't get a mega evo......and Swampert is better haha

Anyways, I wouldn't be mad if I saw him, but I sure as hell don't want him taking Mewtwo's spot away.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ok I mean I get Mudkip is very popular and we already have threads about the more likely Pokemon choices, but I mean why?

Mudkip isn't relevant anymore. Its gen 3. It didn't get a mega evo......and Swampert is better haha

Anyways, I wouldn't be mad if I saw him, but I sure as hell don't want him taking Mewtwo's spot away.
Eh, I understand.
Doesn't mean I don't want him, I just know his chances are slim...

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah that's fair enough. I know that a lot of people like Mudkip. I used to when I had only played pokemon emerald/colosseum.
I remember playing Emerald.
Though, even then, I still have a soft spot for it.
...Even acknowledging the done-to-death meme (I love Mudkip, but that does have to go).

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I'd love Mudkip! ...but only as part of a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer with Grovyle and Blaziken. That could make a lot of people happy! I know there are Grovyle and Blaziken threads...yall should team up to support Hoenn trainer so after SSB4 is out and maybe a Hoenn remake is announced, Sakurai makes a certain DLC character! Sakurai has said hes not opposed to DLC, he just wants to finish the game first and stuff as much as he can into it. The rosters definitely finalized at this point, but hey, Hoenn Trainer could make a great DLC character~

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I'd love Mudkip! ...but only as part of a Hoenn Pokemon Trainer with Grovyle and Blaziken. That could make a lot of people happy! I know there are Grovyle and Blaziken threads...yall should team up to support Hoenn trainer so after SSB4 is out and maybe a Hoenn remake is announced, Sakurai makes a certain DLC character! Sakurai has said hes not opposed to DLC, he just wants to finish the game first and stuff as much as he can into it. The rosters definitely finalized at this point, but hey, Hoenn Trainer could make a great DLC character~
I would love to see less modernly relevant characters added in as DLC characters. Good stuff fa show.

Last edited:

Scarylemon

Smash Rookie
I would love mudkipz to be in but the only way anyone is playing as mudkipz is going to be hacks.
Please don't hate on me it is just what I think.

Or maybe as part of an unlikely Pokemon trainer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom