• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It's official...I'm obsessed!

Akwaishigot

Smash Rookie
Oh man am I obsessed.

I have the Brawl OST...and burned them on CD's. Then I put them on my surround sound stereo, turn the music off Melee, and played Melee with Brawl music.

It looks, sounds, and feels great to actually get a feeling of what it's actually gonna be like playing Brawl....except....Melee just sucks compared to it. D:

I get on these forums everyday, watch Brawl Youtube videos everyday, and I STILL check the Dojo....for what reason, I DON'T know.

I even draw characters alot....(I should post some soon.)

I dream about it...

I always talk to my friends about it....(Most don't give a ****.)

And yeah......

March 9th.....I can wait......these weeks have been going by really fast for me believe it or not. (:

Mr_Smiley

Smash Rookie
I KNOW! It feels like my whole life has been leading up to this moment. And I don't even own a Wii! :mad: *sobs*

Time for Operation: Get A Wii.

Maybe I could steal one? hehehe. There's always getting a job. But jobs are laaaaaaammmmeeee. Gah. I'll mooch off of my more fortunate friends until I can get my hands on one.

AllStars

Smash Cadet
man i know wat all u guys are talkin bout,its on my mind like a bad habit, i dream of it, i vision myself playin it, and when i see other people playin it makes me madd, when am i getting mine!!!!!!!!!!!

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I don't have it and I'm addicted to it XD

Any stream or new gameplay videos I go for 'em XD

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I have to be obsessed to be here when I have work to do.

And to have watched as much youtube as I have... so much SSBB youtube!!! And all the gameplay vids have so many views!!

I'm actually just a step under "obsessed" since there are other things I'm concerned about... BUT it's kind of like my new birthday is March 9th right now.

Top Bottom