• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Its been nearly 6 months since release! Who is your main or favorite char so far?

Who is your main or favorite char so far?

• Mario

Votes: 54 2.2%
  • Luigi

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Peach

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Bowser

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 39 1.6%
  • Diddy Kong

Votes: 65 2.6%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 41 1.7%
  • Wario

Votes: 67 2.7%
  • Link

Votes: 57 2.3%
  • Zelda/Sheik

Votes: 95 3.8%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 38 1.5%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 105 4.2%
  • Samus/Zero Suit Samus

Votes: 78 3.1%
  • Pit

Votes: 68 2.7%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 40 1.6%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 69 2.8%
  • Kirby

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Metaknight

Votes: 124 5.0%
  • King Dedede

Votes: 77 3.1%
  • Olimar

Votes: 73 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 50 2.0%
  • Falco

Votes: 100 4.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 93 3.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 61 2.5%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 49 2.0%
  • Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 45 1.8%
  • Lucario

Votes: 111 4.5%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 17 0.7%
  • Marth

Votes: 153 6.2%
  • Ike

Votes: 106 4.3%
  • Ness

Votes: 58 2.3%
  • Lucas

Votes: 82 3.3%
  • Game & Watch

Votes: 90 3.6%
  • Snake

Votes: 94 3.8%
  • Sonic

Votes: 82 3.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
Snake: He has one of the best recoveries (IMO). He has the most awesome ground moves, and his aerials aren't too bad. I like how you can control the rockets he fires, plus his Final Smash pwns. Also, he has the best taunts (once agin, that's my opinion). He's my fave character and my main. I knew I'd like him, MGS 4 Lyf.
Wut? As much as I like Snake, his recovery is good, but not great. MK has one of the best recoveries.

~Shade~

Smash Rookie
I like to use Marth simply because he is fast, but not too fast, he can counter, and he has a pretty good moveset.

~Shade~

Mush head

Smash Cadet
Mario is my best main and one of my favorites. Snake and Sonic are up there as my second and third best right now. I just love to play as Mario because he does have strengthes and weaknesses, so he seems more appealing to me than Marth or Meta Knight. :mario:

EDIT: I can see where Commander Snake is getting at. His aerials are really good if you can work it into your gameplay like the Nair, Fair, and Dair. (I swear those are deadly aerial kill moves. XD) Snake's Up B recovery is good, but it does have a big flaw. If you're grabbed while on the cypher and you aren't grab attacked and/or thrown and you get out of the grab, you can't use the cypher again unless you get damaged. Snake's recovery is good nonetheless because there is a part while doing the move, you can take damage, but you won't flinch or let go of the Cypher. I'm still trying to figure that part out...

Chaos Carnivale

Smash Rookie
Definitely Wolf. He's got an awsome balance of speed and strength. Kinda light and nimble, but he pack some serious power. Before that, it was Fox, but i gradually moved over to Wolf after i realised he was more of my style, and Wolf's F-Smash is crazy.

Besides, wolfs are really loveable animals. ^^

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
I used to main Marth, but I switched since my cousin mains Lucas. I'd always prove to him Ness> Lucas by beating him with no experience as a ness. Decided then that I was better off with Ness

Folm

Smash Cadet
My main in Brawl is Iceclimbers. They've been my main since Melee. I don't know why I like them, I just used them in Melee and have been really good with them and Ive never changed my main. My alts in Brawl are R.O.B., Mr. Game & Watch, Olimar, Metaknight, Pokemon Trainer, Samus, Toon Link and Ike.

EvilMario

Smash Rookie
Kirby (no surprise here), Diddy Kong and Wario are my mains. Diddy Kong was fantastic for me from the beginning, which surprised me. Wario took a long time to grow on me, but he has.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
Ike all the way. I love how people underestimate my aerial supremacy with him, and my timing of his smashes. his taunt is also kickass.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Olimar.

When you combine the disjointed hitbox, the high DPS projectiles, the small size target, Super Armor Frames and overall wacky playstyle you know you're good.

Deathwish238

Smash Apprentice
sonic fashooooo! favorite character of AALLL TIIMMEEE!! lol a lil bit surprised i thought with the bad "rep" that sonic has less people would use him but i was wrong nice :D

IDK

Smash Lord
diddy is really fun because when you play characters with combos you have to keep thinking. if you aren't thinking the game gets boring. So... diddy makes brawl stay fun.

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Well I have 2 mains and 4 favorite characters

main, Luigi and Peach
favorite, Zelda, Toonlink, Sonic, and Ike.

A-DooM

Smash Cadet
I picked up Wario last week for lie the first time....he is now my secondry
WARIO IS AWESOME!!!

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
Ganon all da way *****ez. Most awesome looking tech, and it feels good to tech chase. When you get thunerstomped, time stops for ganon.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
I play kirby cuz I enjoy general "cheapness" as well as fighting in the air or off the stage.
I also enjoy taunting

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Marth has 40 more than Meta Knight? I am SHOCKED! Where are the tier whores? Omg!

Hive Mind

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing as Meta Knight since forever, but now I'm drifting to Pokemon Trainer and R.O.B. I like good aerials.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
well, Marth was in Melee, so a lot of Marth mainers just kept with him. plus, MK is good as a beginning character, but I feel he has less potential then thought to be.

uremog

Smash Ace
well, i think this nicely shows that people still play everyone. except jiggs. apparently no one plays jiggs

Draconian

Smash Cadet
Started off with Samus, becaused she was my best from Melee.
Then it went to Lucario for awhile.
Now I'm torn between Pikachu and Ike, though if forced, I'll take Pikachu.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
When Meta Knight first spread his majestic wings in the very first trailer, I knew I was going to play him.
The same became true when Diddy was announced.

I've given everyone a try and have been pleasantly surprised by a few characters (Wario and DeDeDe in particular), but these two have always been at the forefront.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Leaning towards ZSS, but I still haven't made up my mind yet.

That's not fair, uremog. I still play jiggles, even though I get killed... alot...

shadowthebeast

Smash Rookie
I stuck between Zelda/Shiek and Marth. I'm trying other characters like Pit, Snake, Falco, and Sonic but those 2 are my best so far.

Screw it, i'll just choose Zelda/Shiek

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I main Sheik and King Dedede. Ice Climbers are a close secondary, I use them for Metaknights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom