• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.. Its Almost Here Check This Thread 4 Link..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Smash Lord
delphikis i c.. a athering of tha neo nazi's i may have to come just to disrupt your evil plans ^ ^ mwahahajh

+ teach delphiki how to play yugi oh and learn magi tom gimme some of ur cards i sware u have 500 million card in your room just taking up space .

Zoap

Smash Master
Sheridan I dont understand anything on that screen. Sadly like Final Fantasy series, I know nothing about WOW.

I did play FF Crystal Chronicles, but that is not even similar to the other ones.

Wanna know whats even worse than the two things above?

I own WOW and havent installed it, and I own a PS2 and never bought a FF game for it <.<;;;;;;

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/#character-sheet.xml?r=Jaedenar&n=Zagash

I just started up again 2 days ago. I had a 60 warrior but I sold it during the major nerfing phases of warriors, and I was getting bored of the game as I never got into a high end guild. I made 200 off him. ORRRRRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCCC WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRLOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK. best race/class combination in the game. Look at those manly shoulders.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
lol SuperRad wassup with ur weapon! hey but ur in my battlegroup, if we ever get teamed in BG u better use something more useful :D

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Hey any Sacramento smashers, I'll be in sac this weekend for a party on Friday and Saturday, but will be free Sunday if anyone wants to smash. I'll be near Franklin High School, Elk Grove area and I want to play some Sac smashers a few hours before I leave.

This is Nemesis.

PM me.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Imma going to napa for my grandpa's bday on sunday. If I can get to this either before or after that, count me in. New smashers are always welcome, my smash competitor list is starting to get a little monotonous.

It's like, Delphiki, DRGN, tc1, Delphiki, DRGN, Tomi-X, Delphiki, Delphiki...

yeah. I want to play you.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I have no idea what I'm doing on Sunday....there's the Yuba tournament, but I don't know if I'll make it to that. Nemesis will you have transportation? And what times will you be free?

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
hmm ur on the ncpr arent u well.. hmm.. we may have a MM
How close do you live?

I have no idea what I'm doing on Sunday....there's the Yuba tournament, but I don't know if I'll make it to that. Nemesis will you have transportation? And what times will you be free?
I'll be free Sunday from when i wake up so like 9/10am till maybe 3pm? It really depends what time i feel like driving back to san jose, thats all.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
hooyeah! I'll be leaving at 1 for napa, so I should be able to smash sunday morning. You guys want to come over to my place? I'm only about 20-30 minutes away from Elk Grove, so you should definitely come over. Manly times await.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
argh i hate this .. i have to work on a project on friday so i dont even kno if i can make it anymore, like around what time are people going to b getting there? and at what time do you plan to kick people out the door?

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
So yeah. The party starts at 3pm on friday so I can leave to sac around 10 and get there around 12 and play for 3 hours with someone in near elk grove.

I wanna play some good sac smashers while I'm there. Tomi-x, delphiki, tc1?. I'll be on aim. tc1, you have an sn?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Nemesis my AIM is Philosofos Rigas

Tyde's sounds like a good idea.

Enoc are you talking about DG IV? The venue opens at 4 PM on Friday and will be open until 3 PM Saturday.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
im talking about whatever tomi is talking about lol.. he said something about Friday at his house

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Ah ok. I was confoosed. So Tomi do you know if Chris and Melvin are coming? All five of us can making it to DG IV and Modesto are a lot more valuable to me than the money it would cost....

Hey Jon you said this was a video iPod, but when I try to upload a video (even after I convert it) it still wouldn't work. Wtf? Am I screwing up or is it not a video iPod?

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I hear tyde's place is amazing. Come over as soon as you can because if I have to leave a little before 1 pm. Just cut out an hour or so of sleep and get here early. You know you want to...

tc1

Smash Lord
sorry tyde.

Ipod= 30 gig music//photo ipod//games. Ima put a few emulators on.. I told u on wed that its not video.. its musiic.//but u can upgrade and homebrew so it can play movies.just gotta ask a few friends

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Umm...I have a minimum day today...Just let me know when you're free. My number's on the compendium so give me a call.

EDIT: We should hella smash. You said Sunday, right? We'll see what happens bro.

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
so u gona be at home Tomi? lets see what happens.. if i finish early i might show up at your place like i know you lol

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
you guys havent been on aim and im leaving in 2 hours so I guess I can't really play against anyone... Except ender but ender lives 20-30 minutes in the opposite direction of where I want to go.. soooo yeah... someone get on aim!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
What time are you all coming to DG IV? Nemesis you should stop by for a bit too! People can start showing up anytime.

edit.....

I didn't hear you when you said it wasn't video.....before you had told me it was.. I don't want to pay $150 for just music....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom