• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Item dropped aerials.

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
I've been playing a lot of ssbpm lately and noticed they took out item dropped aerials. Does anyone know why? or if a pm broomer is around to fill me in. I loved taking diddy kong's nanners and keeping them forever. Sadly, now i can't do that.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
What is this "item dropped aerials" thing you speak of? I assume it's a Brawl thing or I would probably know about it.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGWGTOyKVM

while you are holding any item you press z to drop it then when you do any aerial right next to the item in the air you regrab it while doing your aerial.
I think you may have posted the wrong video. If you didn't, then you should know that there are no item dropped aerials in that video. They're just dropping the bat and regrabbing it with Z as they jump back up to repeat.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
In PM you can't catch items with attacks. You must z-catch, airdodge, wavedash, or Diddy's special z-catch during dash attack in order to pick up items.

Top Bottom