• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

It makes you crazy when she spins around~

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Nothing like pure Peach ownage with bread and butter techno playing in the background, the music is so fitting it hurts, and the footage, well we all know what Mike is capable of. An excellent watch for any peach players/fans!

Cort

Apple Head
Nothing like pure Peach ownage with bread and butter techno playing in the background, the music is so fitting it hurts, and the footage, well we all know what Mike is capable of. An excellent watch for any peach players/fans!
Quoted for truthness to the extreme.

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
That's awesome.

Edit: I couldn't find anywhere else to put this, and it's kind of trivial. At 3:45 in the video, Mike G breaks a full, healthy shield with one toss of a Mr. Saturn. I understand the concept, her arm was "inside" the shield, resulting in the Mr. Saturn bouncing. Does this work every time? Is it possibly a very useful technique? Or is it pointless and not worth thinking about?

Cort

Apple Head
The shield didn't look that healthy, and Mr Saturn can bounce in your shield more than once, which can result in a ridiculously quick shield break.

I think. >_>

Jake13

Smash Lord
Mike G. is Beast.

On a side note my girlfriend made me a grandpa for Christmas without ever seeing this video. She's too good <3

Peaches

Smash Lord
Darn, and I thought I was being original with thinking about making a zombie turnip plushie. Now I'd just be a poser. Oh well.

Civy

Smash Cadet
I love ...
The music
The player
The vid
The consecutives hits (8D !)
Peach ~ <3

That's awesome !

Reese

Smash Journeyman
*bump* Mike G is too good. Music stuck in my head. Can't sleep. Must master Peach !

Top Bottom