• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issue with saving FitX.pac-files in BrawlBox v0.67

PatziPatzPatz

Smash Cadet
I'm using BrawlBox v0.67 to edit movesets (Fit<character>.pac) which work fine until yesterday. Now everytime I save the PSA after editing the moveset/something in MoveDef_FitX (even when I just change one variable like the sound effect that is played at a sub action) the edited PSA is not working ingame and its file size is smaller than it should be (e.g. the normal file size of FitFalco.pac is 484KB and after changing something and saving it's 475KB, and FitPeach.pac's file size changes from 283KB to 255KB). I tried downloading BrawlBox v0.67 again, but it still didn't work. (newer BrawlBox versions like v0.68d and v0.76 are working correct but you can't edit movesets..)

Edit: and when I try v0.67b BrawlBox always crashes when I try to open the MoveDef_FitX tab.

Last edited:

PatziPatzPatz

Smash Cadet
Have you tried using the newest version of BrawlBox?
The newest version is v0.76b?
I didn't have this issue with newer versions of BrawlBox, but as far as I know you can only edit movesets with v0.67 and since this issue occurs when saving after editing a moveset it can't happen in newer versions.

Edit: And in BrawlBox v0.68 & v0.68b (the other BrawlBox versions where you can edit movesets) the same thing happens, the only difference is that it sets the FitPeach.pac the file to a different size, 264KB instead of 255KB in both v0.67 & v0.67b..

Edit: Brawlbox v0.68b is working correct again, I don't think I changed anything, just tried using it again a few days later lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom