• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Issac From Golden Sun in Smash Bros Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Well looks like Its Time for Golden Sun Again! I think our man Issac should be in Smash Golden Sun is one of the Few 2ND Party Critically acclaimed Series not to get a Playable Rep yet but I think it deserves it much more then Xenoblade Chronicles and here's why
. As I said before GS is a Critically Acclaimed Franchise
. One of the Few Series not to have a Playable Rep in SSBB yet it had a remixed CD which is something Assists like Advance Wars did not have
. Issac was an Assist in SSBB but was not shown in the April Direct nor has been seen through Best Buy Demo's of the game
. Has 3 Games In the series and The 3rd game leaving a Cliffhanger to ensure a 4th game and The first game came out in 2001 While Dark Dawn the 3rd Game came out in 2010
. They could use it has a Retro Exploit like Pit in Brawl by having Issac Playable or could go a Modern route like Greninja by putting Matthew Issac's Son From Dark Dawn as playable
. Nintendo obviously has high Regards for GS because they re-released The original on the GBA Virtual Console
. One of the Few remaining Characters that has lots of Fans who want him to get in
. If Issac gets in he would be a totally unique fighter with Pysenergy (Sorry if I spelt that wrong) and his sword so he would seem like a combo of The Earthbound Kids and Link with different Attacks with his Sword while being a decent weight character who would be quite flouty like Lucario in Brawl

So what does you guys think? are you thinking that our Main Man Issac will get into Smash or Not? Post Your Thoughts on Matter down below!

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
Wait, you could transform your thread into a Matthew one. It's the protagonist of the 2010' opus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom