• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
I think it's Ike, Gannondorf and a statue. It looks like it's on the Venus Lighthouse, so it's probably the statues that surround the beacon.

Last edited:

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Great design the face is a little off but I can see where are they going, you can confuse Shulk with Isaac but with this design you can tell the difference between them, great work hope I can see more characters like Mach Rider, Harry (Teleroboxer) and Mike Jones (StarTropics).

Edit;
Medusa and Porkey Minch would be cool too.

.n_n.

Last edited:

IvanQuote

Smash Ace
NNID
ivanquote
3DS FC
1693-3075-2999
Isaac looks amazing. Definitely worth the wait.

I wish he didn't look so angry though.
To be fair, Isaac was pissed off for most of TLA, so it kinda fits.

You'll have to go to the hall that has a growth sappling in the mid. All you'll have to do is cast growth on it and it will form an arrow for you to follow. Eventually you'll reach the room with the boss.
I found it eventually, it's just that as I was stumbling around looking for the dragon, I managed to find the dancing idol and activate all the sunbeams before I found the hallway leading to where the boss is...somehow.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
We got Isaac Smashified!!!:bluejump::bluejump::bee::bee:

Let's all use this as a push towards the Golden Sun that is Isaac's confirmation as DLC in Smash Bros!!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think it's Ike, Gannondorf and a statue. It looks like it's on the Venus Lighthouse, so it's probably the statues that surround the beacon.
The statue kinda looks like a statue of Palutena.

I think having a model to animate will be very useful in our efforts to push for Isaac.

Last edited:

iDazedX_x

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nevio-X
Isaac looks pretty amazing considering he hasn't had a very good 3D model of him since brawl. The leather textures of his boots and gloves seem to be more brawl-like than smash 4's color contrast theme. This smashified was pretty worth the wait, now all that remains is Smash DLC

and honestly i'm pretty HYPEEEEE!!

Arteen

Smash Lord
I have a few minor gripes—the face is a bit off, the sword is too long, the leather texture is a bit overdone—but overall Isaac looks pretty fantastic in that render! And the medley is great!

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Awesome. Love the Isaac render. Now people have have an render of Isaac that fits well with the Smash 4 character and it gives us a good idea of how Isaac would look like if he were to be DLC.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Unfortunately this pic won't help dispel the idea that Isaac is nothing more than a sword-wielder, which is already a belief held by a disappointingly numerous contingent of people.

Last edited:

iDazedX_x

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nevio-X
Unfortunately this pic won't help dispel the idea that Isaac is nothing more than a sword-wielder, which is already a belief held by a disappointingly numerous contingent of people.
Well our job as supporters is to enlighten these people and show them what Isaac can REALLY do, right?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
One thing that's cool about this, at least, is this model could be used by a good 3D modeller to create a Brawl mod of Isaac. It is just a severely upgraded version of Isaac's Brawl model after all.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Yeah.

As awesome as the render is, I'm getting kind of miffed at sword-wielding Isaac. The whole point of Isaac is Psynergy. How is Isaac defined in-game? What differentiates him from everyone else in Weyard? Being an Adept. And what defines Adepts? Psynergy. Even his physical prowess is augmented by his Psynergy, as Djinn can only enhance the strength of Adepts.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The render is very nice!

Buuuut yeah the face kinda weirds me out. The eyes are soulless, the lips are pouty, the hair seems to stop dead halfway down his nape and it just doesn't mesh together too well.

That's the only criticism I can see, mind you. The model itself is excellent.

Best of luck in future, Isaac friends!

Spootondorf

Smash Apprentice
This render is awesome! Sure, I have some minor misgivings, but I would be ecstatic to see this model in Sm4sh! Let's hope this gives Isaac's chances a significant boost!

Sirfishe

Smash Ace
i honestly think isaac looks bad in smashifieds new video. Everything looks good but the face... It doesn't look like isaac as much. The eyes don't look like how his eyes really are and a bit to big... i'm I the only one? 0.o try and comparing

436865-isaac.jpg

character-portrait-1.png

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yeah.

As awesome as the render is, I'm getting kind of miffed at sword-wielding Isaac. The whole point of Isaac is Psynergy. How is Isaac defined in-game? What differentiates him from everyone else in Weyard? Being an Adept. And what defines Adepts? Psynergy. Even his physical prowess is augmented by his Psynergy, as Djinn can only enhance the strength of Adepts.
Its ironic because in gameplay, by the end of the games normal physical attacks are the strongest attacks you can perform. Then again, it could be argued that they augment their standard attacks with their Psynergy, but the thing that distinguishes them in-game is Psynergy. This definitely doesn't help Isaac's perception in the general public. They even call him an "anime character" in the commentary video, which also helps this "anime sword character" perception.

i honestly think isaac looks bad in smashifieds new video. Everything looks good but the face... It doesn't look like isaac as much. The eyes don't look like how his eyes really are and a bit to big... i'm I the only one? 0.o

View attachment 69347
EVERYONE is complaining about his eyes. However, other than the eyes most everyone thinks it looks amazing.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Its ironic because in gameplay, by the end of the games normal physical attacks are the strongest attacks you can perform. Then again, it could be argued that they augment their standard attacks with their Psynergy, but the thing that distinguishes them in-game is Psynergy. This definitely doesn't help Isaac's perception in the general public. They even call him an "anime character" in the commentary video, which also helps this "anime sword character" perception.
Aren't Summons more powerful?

EVERYONE is complaining about his eyes. However, other than the eyes most everyone thinks it looks amazing.
Yeah, they did a good job overall.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think this video sums up the sitation of Isaac's eyes:

Remember me Sakurai?!

When i killed the Chorus Kids. I LOOKED JUST....LIKE.......THIS?!

Top Bottom