• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Assuming the leak is true, it would mean that we won't be getting a Golden Sun stage, since it would be on the 3DS if one was planned. It's also likely that we won't get any Golden Sun music in the 3DS version. Which would mean the 3DS version, which is geared towards celebrating the handheld games, would probably have less Golden Sun representation than Brawl.
It wouldn't feel right for the game to have less Golden Sun representation than last time, considering that there was another Golden Sun game in between Brawl and now.

Anything to destroy that leak, because it is bad way beyond Isaac not making it.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
If Ridley gets decomfirmed (which I want to happen because I hate him), I will get some popcorn and go look at the chaos that will be that thread.Thankfully, that won't happen here.

It wouldn't feel right for the game to have less Golden Sun representation than last time, considering that there was another Golden Sun game in between Brawl and now.

Anything to destroy that leak, because it is bad way beyond Isaac not making it.
Remember how pretty much every leak had Chrom in it before Robin and Lucina was revealed? The same sort of thing could happen here.We'll know for sure by this time next month at the latest.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
My reaction: ....No!...*sigh* Well, time to make an Isaac Mii to play as the swordsman. :/ (disappointing) Even though we'll be sad at least we won't blow up with hatred. You know who would get hurt the most out of any character deconfirmation if it does happen? Ridley fans. That is a time bomb ready to blow soon unless Sakurai comes and defuses it. It's scary, but would be fun to watch. No offense to Ridley fans out there. I would be glad if he does get in honestly. Be interesting how Sakurai made him playable.

Never knew about Shulk or Xenoblade till I kept hearing about his inclusion in all of these leaks. Still don't care if he gets in or not, but I do think he would fit in the roster very well honestly. Unlike most other characters out there. Still, Isaac is a much better choice for so many reasons that we all have already named. The roster would feel...empty without him. Our only hope that Little Mac was not the only AT that became a playable character and Isaac was chosen to be the second one.

All I'm hoping is that Sakurai is waiting for the right time to reveal him. There are other characters he wants to show off first to get everyone hyped for the game. Isaac being shown will only hype us fans, but our numbers are very little and dwindling. It wouldn't help the hype for Sm4sh, sad to say. We have to be patient my friends. The Dark Dawn is upon us now, but Isaac (or Matthew) will be the one who will rise the GoldenSun for us. Just like how Isaac thought he failed his task of stopping the lighthouses being lit, he discovers that it is the best way to save the world. Don't give up till Sakurai says so. Only he has the power to do so. No leak does...for now.

Yeah, I go off sometimes. Sorry. Isaac for Sm4sh!
Yea man it is a tick-tock Ridley bomb. Much more potent than the Power Bomb if you talk about forum threads.

I have no problem with Shulk, I just want Isaac to be added as he used to be a major contender for Smash and still is! His game came out in 2001 and he has missed being in Melee and Brawl, despite demands. It is like Nintendo does not like GS even when it is awesome! Now he has another chance and I want him to get him, not another RPG protagonist who just came walking a few years ago. Having him alongside Isaac is fine but all the hype Shulk fans are giving him is like his game will be remain legendary even 10 years later, which I doubt. I will be happy if Shulk gets in, another JRPG main character but Isaac first!

Nice Symbolism you got going there since many posts of yours. It would be so awesome if it is true and this is just deep thinking on his behalf, making us feel like this is the Dark Dawn where it is the "true sunrise" of Golden Sun with Isaac at its helm, after his last appearance in Smash as an AT. Especially since his series has received a new game. Why are GBA franchises not treated as properly? Out of GBA games we haven't had many reps. Roy was there from Fire Emblem 6 which did not even come to the West (who was then not in Brawl) and then Ness and Lucas from Mother 3 (sequel to SNES games). Any others? Isaac needs to fill out these ranks! Nintendo don't forget one of your legendary consoles' legendary character, Isaac!

Isaac for Sm4sh!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My reaction: ....No!...*sigh* Well, time to make an Isaac Mii to play as the swordsman. :/ (disappointing) Even though we'll be sad at least we won't blow up with hatred. You know who would get hurt the most out of any character deconfirmation if it does happen? Ridley fans. That is a time bomb ready to blow soon unless Sakurai comes and defuses it. It's scary, but would be fun to watch. No offense to Ridley fans out there. I would be glad if he does get in honestly. Be interesting how Sakurai made him playable.

Never knew about Shulk or Xenoblade till I kept hearing about his inclusion in all of these leaks. Still don't care if he gets in or not, but I do think he would fit in the roster very well honestly. Unlike most other characters out there. Still, Isaac is a much better choice for so many reasons that we all have already named. The roster would feel...empty without him. Our only hope that Little Mac was not the only AT that became a playable character and Isaac was chosen to be the second one.

All I'm hoping is that Sakurai is waiting for the right time to reveal him. There are other characters he wants to show off first to get everyone hyped for the game. Isaac being shown will only hype us fans, but our numbers are very little and dwindling. It wouldn't help the hype for Sm4sh, sad to say. We have to be patient my friends. The Dark Dawn is upon us now, but Isaac (or Matthew) will be the one who will rise the GoldenSun for us. Just like how Isaac thought he failed his task of stopping the lighthouses being lit, he discovers that it is the best way to save the world. Don't give up till Sakurai says so. Only he has the power to do so. No leak does...for now.

Yeah, I go off sometimes. Sorry. Isaac for Sm4sh!
The funny thing is... why would Sakurai leave Isaac out of Smash Bros. entirely? Even if he's not as popular as some of the other choices, he was still a popular figure that was mentioned a lot after Brawl and Golden Sun IS a Nintendo franchise. Taking him out of the game would be illogical in every capacity.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
The funny thing is... why would Sakurai leave Isaac out of Smash Bros. entirely? Even if he's not as popular as some of the other choices, he was still a popular figure that was mentioned a lot after Brawl and Golden Sun IS a Nintendo franchise. Taking him out of the game would be illogical in every capacity.
I think that even if he's not playable, he'll still be an assist trophy. I don't think Sakurai would completely cut him from the game.

Just remember everyone: it's always darkest before dawn.

Samu

Smash Rookie

Completely agree.

by the way please add me to the Isaac support list :D

Arteen

Smash Lord
I don't have anything against Shulk, but I would be a bit bothered to see a one-game-wonder get in over some franchises like Golden Sun or Advance Wars which are bigger and longer running. I'd be quite thrilled if all three got in though.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I don't have anything against Shulk, but I would be a bit bothered to see a one-game-wonder get in over some franchises like Golden Sun or Advance Wars which are bigger and longer running. I'd be quite thrilled if all three got in though.
Yea. It also looks like Shulk won't be making an appearance in the next game from Monolith Soft, Xenoblade Chronicles X. Golden Sun is pretty old if you think about it, 13 years old and 3 games. And the first 2 games sold a lot and were really popular, the 3rd one not so much but it was still good. Advance Wars also has had 4 games across 2 consoles (GBA and DS) not counting Famicom wars. And Andy appeared in 2 of them in the storyline and in the 3rd as a playable character only, without story.

I would love it if all three were announced, but that is unlikely.

What I want:
Isaac > Andy > Shulk

What the leaks say:

Shulk >>> Isaac > Andy

What I think:

Isaac > Shulk > Andy

Since so many leak characters are being deconfirmed (except the latest one), including Takamaru and Chrom, I won't be surprised if Shulk does not get in. But that seems unlikely considering every leak has his name but you never know, every leak had Chrom before he was announced only as a Final Smash.

Andy seems really unlikely as he had an even lower prominence role in the Advance Wars games then the prominence Isaac had in his games. Plus Golden Sun sold more where Advance Wars was almost non-existent in Japan.

Isaac for Sm4sh!

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I agree with the sentiment, and think Isaac is way more deserving than Shulk for a spot on the roster. That said, let's not get carried away by bitterness. Shulk may very well be in just because he lent himself to be an Ike clone...

Also, if all of this ends up being true in the end, there's still a few unknown spots on the roster, aren't there?

Dark times. :sadeyes:

ferioku

Smash Ace
Have nothing against Shulk at all, in fact I want him to be playable... but Golden Sun deserves a rep much more than Xenoblade. Golden Sun was ignored twice and the fact that Xenoblade is getting a new game already shows that Monoliph Soft are not giving up on their game any time soon. Golden Sun needs that extra motivation to progress as well as FE and Xenoblade Chronicles. Ignoring Isaac is showing that Nintendo and Camelot don't show any love for GS, which is seriously disappointing. Also In terms of being "Unique" and having a wide variety of move sets, Isaac has that advantage over Shulk, but since Shulk has been in recent games, I began having my doubts on Isaac...

Also, seeing as Camelot have developed quite a few games for the home consoles, does anyone think it's possible for a Golden Sun on the Wii U?

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
it's always darkest before dawn.
That'd be real cool if @ N3ON N3ON added this as the thread's tag line, I would think it fits seeing as how we're close to the Japanese release and the fatal net tightens as each PotD unfolds.

I'm not giving up on hoping. I truly want Isaac to be playable, he's the ONLY newcomer I have requested and still request since E3 2013. I hope the leak is a big fat prank. And whether it is legit or not, I'd still be happy with Isaac being only an AT once again - just like the Ghirahim supporters are still glad that he made it as an AT.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Have nothing against Shulk at all, in fact I want him to be playable... but Golden Sun deserves a rep much more than Xenoblade. Golden Sun was ignored twice and the fact that Xenoblade is getting a new game already shows that Monoliph Soft are not giving up on their game any time soon. Golden Sun needs that extra motivation to progress as well as FE and Xenoblade Chronicles. Ignoring Isaac is showing that Nintendo and Camelot don't show any love for GS, which is seriously disappointing. Also In terms of being "Unique" and having a wide variety of move sets, Isaac has that advantage over Shulk, but since Shulk has been in recent games, I began having my doubts on Isaac...

Also, seeing as Camelot have developed quite a few games for the home consoles, does anyone think it's possible for a Golden Sun on the Wii U?
Heck if Camelot makes a Golden Sun on the Wii U I would buy it in a heartbeat. And play it over and over again. And give the game to my sis as she is also another huge GS fan!

Although for Smash 4, nothing but an Isaac newcomer appearance will satisfy me, otherwise no matter how the game is, there will always be a nagging thought that my favourite character is not in there.

Give us Isaac for Sm4sh Nintendo!

It is always darkest before dawn. Let the Golden Sun rise again!

Last edited:

Samu

Smash Rookie
It is always darkest before dawn. Let the Golden Sun rise again!
For the night is dark and full of terrors!

nah joke, I really think Isaac's chances are not too bad as a lot of people already mentioned he has great moveset potential.
Moreover we didn't see him as an assist trophy yet although we did see really a lot of the former assist trophies and tbh he was by far the most useful assist trophy in brawl. Not to forget Dark Dawn as a new game after brawl so Sakurai surely thought about upgrading him from an AT into a playable character. I'm very curious what's going to happen with him..

ferioku

Smash Ace

nah joke, I really think Isaac's chances are not too bad as a lot of people already mentioned he has great moveset potential.
Moreover we didn't see him as an assist trophy yet although we did see really a lot of the former assist trophies and tbh he was by far the most useful assist trophy in brawl. Not to forget Dark Dawn as a new game after brawl so Sakurai surely thought about upgrading him from an AT into a playable character. I'm very curious what's going to happen with him..
It's getting more scary and stressful by the day...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Yup, the most useful trophy character being upgraded into one of the most epic playable characters :) And Matthew can fill the void he leaves as an Assist trophy.

It's getting more scary and stressful by the day...
Don't worry! Just keep looking ahead for his reveal! He will get in! :joyful:

Isaac for Smash 4!

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
i''ve been pretty quite about this leak but i think i should speak on my behave.You guys can't seriously believe this roster leak, can you? It's a hilariously piss-poor set of pictures.Notice how the victory screen with Shulk is a team battle. That's a real easy way to get out of making the unique font for that screen.Not to mention, Bowser Jr.? Dr. Mario? That's SEVEN Mario reps. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don'tcha think?Not to mention that these off-cam pictures aren't from a 3DS.It's fake. Anyone can make something like this.Also, the gameplay screen is on a Brawl stage, and hacking Brawl for custom textures/models is hilariously easy.So i believe this is fake

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
i''ve been pretty quite about this leak but i think i should speak on my behave.You guys can't seriously believe this roster leak, can you? It's a hilariously piss-poor set of pictures.Notice how the victory screen with Shulk is a team battle. That's a real easy way to get out of making the unique font for that screen.Not to mention, Bowser Jr.? Dr. Mario? That's SEVEN Mario reps. That's a wee bit ridiculous, don'tcha think?Not to mention that these off-cam pictures aren't from a 3DS.It's fake. Anyone can make something like this.Also, the gameplay screen is on a Brawl stage, and hacking Brawl for custom textures/models is hilariously easy.So i believe this is fake
1. Most of us don't believe it.
2. Please don't bring it up again.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I was actually very skeptical about it, but the more I read, the more I think it might end up being the real deal. Either that, or some huge conspiracy by a group of prankers.

In any case, even if the leak is real, it has been "confirmed" that the roster shown is incomplete so there would be hope for Isaac still.

That's where we stand, I guess.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I was actually very skeptical about it, but the more I read, the more I think it might end up being the real deal. Either that, or some huge conspiracy by a group of prankers.

In any case, even if the leak is real, it has been "confirmed" that the roster shown is incomplete so there would be hope for Isaac still.

That's where we stand, I guess.
Hey so its not a lose-lose situation. More likely a win-win situation :) If it is fake, then Isaac can be in the roster. If it is incomplete, then Isaac can be in the roster.

Hurrah for semantics!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Exactly this! I hate the entitlement coming from many of the Shulk supporters. Yesterday, I even read some comments in the leak thread, were people got pissed off that Shulk would appearently be an Ike-clone. OH BOO HOO! Such arrogance! Be glad your wanted character made it in at all! I would still be eternally happy if Isaac would make it in as a Marth-clone or whatever.
How about the people on the "rate the chances" thread yesterday, who said that "being an AT would be a slap in the face to such a great character" when the Shulk AT was brought up.

Yeah, it is, isn't it guys? Pity you didn't have to live with that slap in the face for the lifespan of an entire game.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
How about the people on the "rate the chances" thread yesterday, who said that "being an AT would be a slap in the face to such a great character" when the Shulk AT was brought up.

Yeah, it is, isn't it guys? Pity you didn't have to live with that slap in the face for the lifespan of an entire game.
That comment only made me want Shulk to be an AT even more. I know there's Shulk fans in this thread, but this attitude is what's making me hate Shulk, guys, not the character himself.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Just kidding :p, this has been mentioned on the thread before as well. He could easily troll us by replacing Isaac's assist trophy with either Felix or Matthew and all fans might be disappointed. Then soon he would announce Isaac as a playable character . Don't think Matthew will be playable, Isaac has a better chance! Matthew will be fine but Isaac has been there since 2001. You can't just go uppity and replace the face of the franchise!
If I had to think like Sakurai... if I were to add a Golden Sun rep, I'd be picking Matthew. Mainly because he's the protagonist of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, latest entry of the series. Seeing how Marth and Ike were updated to their latest looks, Yoshi's stance has been updated to latest models, Olimar uses his Pikmin 3 look, etc, it makes sense.

But well I'm in for Isaac too, just because I want a Golden Sun rep at any cost. I'll repeat it again just in case, both Isaac and Matthew are what you could consider "clones" stat-wise. Same goes for Garet-Tyrell, Ivan-Karis and Mia-Rief (not skillset-wise, since Karis can learn healing Psynergy). If you think this can make them different with movesets, think again, Robin was given Nosferatu, a Dark Tome which is not usable by any magic user except Dark Mage and Sorcerer.

Just gonna make it clear again, I'd be fine with either, but I'm rooting for Matthew more.

Edit: Please don't argue over unrelated characters in this thread. Shulk has nothing to do with Isaac at all. Please?

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Dark Dawn was not as well received as the two others, and Matthew is nowhere near as iconic to the series. The "updated to most recent looks" could just imply adult Isaac. I'm pretty sure they'd go for the recognizable character over the recent one, no matter what look they might give him.

Either way, though, I'm pretty sure we'd get an alt of the other, so I don't much care.

I want to see that scarf on an HD playable model.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If I had to think like Sakurai... if I were to add a Golden Sun rep, I'd be picking Matthew. Mainly because he's the protagonist of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, latest entry of the series. Seeing how Marth and Ike were updated to their latest looks, Yoshi's stance has been updated to latest models, Olimar uses his Pikmin 3 look, etc, it makes sense.

But well I'm in for Isaac too, just because I want a Golden Sun rep at any cost. I'll repeat it again just in case, both Isaac and Matthew are what you could consider "clones" stat-wise. Same goes for Garet-Tyrell, Ivan-Karis and Mia-Rief (not skillset-wise, since Karis can learn healing Psynergy). If you think this can make them different with movesets, think again, Robin was given Nosferatu, a Dark Tome which is not usable by any magic user except Dark Mage and Sorcerer.

Just gonna make it clear again, I'd be fine with either, but I'm rooting for Matthew more.

Edit: Please don't argue over unrelated characters in this thread. Shulk has nothing to do with Isaac at all. Please?
Hmm your argument may hold merit but the cases are different. Fire Emblem: Awakening was one of the most successful Fire Emblem games if not the most successful game so far. Even then Marth was not removed in favour of Lucina, and Lucina became a clone. Dark Dawn on the other hand, was the least successful Golden Sun game, sold the least, was least critically favoured and well he was a clone to keep Isaac fans on board in the first place. Heck he would have been a more interesting character if he was not a Isaac clone. The only different thing is his clothes and his party. Plus he can show more emotions than Isaac :p But that is just cause Dark Dawn is more advanced. On a side note, Himi's stats resemble Ivan's more except 1 or 2. Ivan had the least hp and least attack as well as most PP while Karis is more balanced.

We are mainly for Isaac since he is the Marth of Golden Sun. First main character, again pretty important and 2nd main in the 2nd game while he is the awesome legend guy in Golden Sun 3. What is stopping from a legend being playable? I won't mind Matthew but I see Isaac's chances to be more. Plus he has also been an AT. If he hadn't had any appearance then Matt's chance would have been more especially if Dark Dawn was a "Smashing" hit. Plus in Japanese who would you prefer, Robin or Mut, :joyful:? Just kidding.

You are rooting for Matthew and I am voting for Isaac. But in the end we are both rooting for one of these 2 iconic Earth adepts and a representation of Golden Sun.

P.S. We are not arguing over Shulk, just a bit annoyed at how SOME Shulk fans act. This leak is getting out of hand and a lot of people are not happy.

Well anyway Isaac for Smash 4 :estatic:!

Even Adult Isaac is epic! I mean who would say no to him after looking at this pic! So that is where he had gone during Dark Dawn huh? (I even made it my wallpaper!)

epic art by Nepharus at deviantArt

Favourite fanart so far. Tons of talented artists out there.

Plus this could be a cool reveal :) Isaac vs. 3 headed dragon (not necessarily Doom Dragon)

Last edited:

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider
I root for Isaac because I just like him better than Matthew. Though, I will say Matt's outfit is better. Isaac's chest piece just looks... weird.

Anyway, how do you link to stuff from Deviantart? It won't show up in the post for me.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
That'd be real cool if @ N3ON N3ON added this as the thread's tag line, I would think it fits seeing as how we're close to the Japanese release and the fatal net tightens as each PotD unfolds.

I'm not giving up on hoping. I truly want Isaac to be playable, he's the ONLY newcomer I have requested and still request since E3 2013. I hope the leak is a big fat prank. And whether it is legit or not, I'd still be happy with Isaac being only an AT once again - just like the Ghirahim supporters are still glad that he made it as an AT.
The only big thing that really keeps that leak alive is that darn Duck Hunt Dog render. No one has found the real pic of it and seriously, I could have sworn that I've seen it before somewhere. I just hope someone will have better luck than I do and find it. Or, Sakurai reveals a veteran or Isaac and will finally put it to rest.

If only Ghirahim was in the leak as a playable, he would have ended it. Big sacrifice to the supporters, but they would have been remembered truly for destroying that leak. Still bummed for them. :/

If Isaac (or any other GS character) is revealed as a AT, make sure we all pay attention to the symbol representing him/them. If it's not the smash ball symbol, that would mean we are getting a rep for sure. Imagine if there is going to be a Villian trailer, Saturos is in the group. lol That would flip us all out for sure. Haha!

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
The only big thing that really keeps that leak alive is that darn Duck Hunt Dog render. No one has found the real pic of it and seriously, I could have sworn that I've seen it before somewhere. I just hope someone will have better luck than I do and find it. Or, Sakurai reveals a veteran or Isaac and will finally put it to rest.
The render which clashes with the other character models because ones like Fox and DK actually have fur, while the dog does not? It's a decent render, but so fake.

If only Ghirahim was in the leak as a playable, he would have ended it. Big sacrifice to the supporters, but they would have been remembered truly for destroying that leak. Still bummed for them. :/
I dunno. Chrom didn't succeed in destroying Gematsu fully. The fact that this new leak agrees with Gematsu's remaining gaps has just made the leak sheep even more convinced.

If Isaac (or any other GS character) is revealed as a AT, make sure we all pay attention to the symbol representing him/them. If it's not the smash ball symbol, that would mean we are getting a rep for sure. Imagine if there is going to be a Villian trailer, Saturos is in the group. lol That would flip us all out for sure. Haha!
If we get a Golden Sun AT that is not Isaac, Isaac is confirmed. If we get an Isaac AT, we have to hold out hope that Matthew is playable, but that would probably be the end of it.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider

Isaac demands you stop talking about the leak. The possibility that he (or another GS rep) won't get in is making him sad. Jenna is barely able to keep him from thinking about it.

Okay I really just wanted to post this adorable pic.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
The render which clashes with the other character models because ones like Fox and DK actually have fur, while the dog does not? It's a decent render, but so fake.

I dunno. Chrom didn't succeed in destroying Gematsu fully. The fact that this new leak agrees with Gematsu's remaining gaps has just made the leak sheep even more convinced.

If we get a Golden Sun AT that is not Isaac, Isaac is confirmed. If we get an Isaac AT, we have to hold out hope that Matthew is playable, but that would probably be the end of it.
As far as I'm concerned, one of three things can happen related to AT's:

1.) Golden Sun AT is revealed that's not Isaac, Isaac confirmed.
2.) Golden Sun AT is teased by showing off Move, character not actually shown. Isaac confirmed.
3.) Isaac's AT is shown, deconfirming any Golden Sun playable character.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
As far as I'm concerned, one of three things can happen related to AT's:

1.) Golden Sun AT is revealed that's not Isaac, Isaac confirmed.
2.) Golden Sun AT is teased by showing off Move, character not actually shown. Isaac confirmed.
3.) Isaac's AT is shown, deconfirming any Golden Sun playable character.
More like: 3.) Isaac's AT is shown, POSSIBLE confirmation of Matthew and/or another rep.
Just saying. :p

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
More like: 3.) Isaac's AT is shown, POSSIBLE confirmation of Matthew and/or another rep.
Just saying. :p
Even if young Isaac is a AT we could still get adult Isaac and the same thing the other way around.
It would be a bit like Link and young Link.

Show Me Your Moves

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1762-2678-0474
I seriously want to get adult Isaac as he looks extremely awesome. I'm assuming that we'll see him get buff as Ike did.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Hey so its not a lose-lose situation. More likely a win-win situation :) If it is fake, then Isaac can be in the roster. If it is incomplete, then Isaac can be in the roster.

Hurrah for semantics!
Yeah.

In short, we're as much in the dark as we've always been, forever the ones rooting by a character that isn't definitely confirmed or disconfirmed. :crying:

At least Isaac's not in the graveyard. :awesome:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
That's actually a really interesting set up. How do you get Chaos Lord and Ronin?
For Matthew, 7 Venus and 2 Mars for Chaos Lord
For Tyrell, 5 Venus and 4 Jupiter for Ronin

The Master class and Chaos Lord class are tied for having the highest attack in the game but the Master class offers better stats in other areas. That said, Chaos Lords get access to Revive and imo attack is the only really important stat for Matthew who will be firing off Megiddo every round

The set up I posted earlier also meets my criteria of a) having Sveta as a Gladiator so she can wreck everything and b) not encountering any major problems when using Djinn/Summons (for me, set ups where you have to have a Djinn on standby is a major hassle)

Back onto Isaac - I feel like it's only a matter of time before he gets revealed as an assist trophy. I'm feeling even less hopeful of him being a playable character :/ I wouldn't be surprised if he was revealed as an AT in the next PotD. Sakurai's not got much time left for the Japan release to reveal who's made the cut and who hasn't

Also, sucks to be Felix lol. Isaac gets all the love and yet Felix seems to have hardly any support

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Isn't that 7 Mars, 2 Venus?

The Master class and Chaos Lord class are tied for having the highest attack in the game but the Master class offers better stats in other areas. That said, Chaos Lords get access to Revive and imo attack is the only really important stat for Matthew who will be firing off Megiddo every round
Agility is important too.

The set up I posted earlier also meets my criteria of a) having Sveta as a Gladiator so she can wreck everything and b) not encountering any major problems when using Djinn/Summons (for me, set ups where you have to have a Djinn on standby is a major hassle)
Yeah, that's one of the problems with complicated class setups, they can be crippled when prepping summons.

Back onto Isaac - I feel like it's only a matter of time before he gets revealed as an assist trophy. I'm feeling even less hopeful of him being a playable character :/ I wouldn't be surprised if he was revealed as an AT in the next PotD. Sakurai's not got much time left for the Japan release to reveal who's made the cut and who hasn't

Also, sucks to be Felix lol. Isaac gets all the love and yet Felix seems to have hardly any support
Every day not disconfirmed is another day that Sakurai is holding on to him until the trailer for.

Aureola

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Queenrider

Ah. Thank you. I kinda want to keep Matt as a Slayer, but Ronin sounds really good for Tyrell.

Yeah, it does stink to be Felix. Even in Dark Dawn no one cares about him. No one even mentions him.

Top Bottom