• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Realistically if we got two Golden Sun reps the most we could hope for is Isaac and Felix as an Isaac clone or maybe semi-clone.

To expect anymore than that is really really reaching. It's hard enough getting one playable Golden Sun rep.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Realistically if we got two Golden Sun reps the most we could hope for is Isaac and Felix as an Isaac clone or maybe semi-clone.

To expect anymore than that is really really reaching. It's hard enough getting one playable Golden Sun rep.
This is, unfortunately, true.

Now, say we were in an ideal world, where you could wave a wand and have anything you wanted in the game.

How many Golden Sun things would you have in the game?

Characters.
Stages.
Assist Trophies.
Items.
Music.

Count them, or give examples if you're willing to go that far.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink

Now, say we were in an ideal world, where you could wave a wand and have anything you wanted in the game.

Characters.
Stages.
Assist Trophies.
Items.
Music.

-Isaac would be enough to represent the GoldenSun series, but for an extra, it might have to be Alex as we need more villains in the game. Or even Jenna. Another female rep.
-I would go for at least 2 stages. That Sol Sanctum idea before is great along with either the Venus or Mars Lighthouse that would have their respective Dragon Boss as a hazard.
-AT's would have maybe one or 2. Wise One would be fun to have or maybe even Dullahan. That would be great! Any summon and/or Djinn would be awesome too!
-Items is a bit tough. I would imagine the items would be those that help you use a psynergy move like force or slap. Maybe even Djinn also.
-Music? Too many to name. They are all great!

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Don't get me wrong I want Isaac in but not too sure of his chances honestly. I mean we have Robin the dual Magic and Sword-wielding character but That was Isaac's thunder and Robin stole that! (huh I guess that's why Robin Brought the thunder in that reveal trailer) This was one of main reasons people wanted Isaac because he would bring to the table something no one has ever before but now I'm honestly doubting his chances. Although he hasn't been seen as an assist trophy yet so that helps I guess and Nintendo have stated before that they Value Golden Sun as a respected franchise so what do you think? does Isaac still have a shot in getting in? or is it time to say goodbye to those dreams?.

_Sheik

Smash Lord
I think Saturos Battle Theme and Set Sail! Through The Karagol Sea (or a remix thereof) would fit for stage music. The latter was used in the early trailers that promoted Dark Dawn before release and it sounded epic.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Don't get me wrong I want Isaac in but not too sure of his chances honestly. I mean we have Robin the dual Magic and Sword-wielding character but That was Isaac's thunder and Robin stole that! (huh I guess that's why Robin Brought the thunder in that reveal trailer) This was one of main reasons people wanted Isaac because he would bring to the table something no one has ever before but now I'm honestly doubting his chances. Although he hasn't been seen as an assist trophy yet so that helps I guess and Nintendo have stated before that they Value Golden Sun as a respected franchise so what do you think? does Isaac still have a shot in getting in? or is it time to say goodbye to those dreams?.
Robin doesn't have earth magic though, or hand based magic, or summons, or access to Djinn. There are plenty of differences if you care to look.

Technically Isaac is a psychic swordsman, not a magic swordsman. Psynergy is a mind based power.

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
This is funny because Issac's japanese name is Robin.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but Isaac's magic (or Psynergy) is mostly focused on earth manipulation. Robin can also only utilize their magic through tomes and has a weapon breaking system as well, things Isaac would probably not have incorporated into his moveset. I'm sure the two could be made very differently if they were both playable characters in Smash.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Characters.
Stages.
Assist Trophies.
Items.
Music.

Everything!

- Isaac as a playable character and in the near impossible case of another playable person, Jenna. I would want Matthew, Felix, Garet or any other previously playable character as an assist trophy.
- I would love to have the Sol Sanctum as well as one of the lighthouses as a playable stage. This holds so much potential.
- The Wise One or any other adept to be an assist trophy could work out great. Or it could be some weak summons although I doubt that.
- Items, it would be cool to get the djinn and summon them similar to Pokemon. But it would have to be different to Pokemon. Also if possible some weapon with a weak unleash could be possible.
- Music! This one is a tough one. Golden Sun has so much memorable music. Isaac's theme is a must since that is the character that should be revealed. Plus the lighthouse themes are really good as well as the boss music. And Jenna's theme :D They could also put in Felix's tune if they want.

Never say never. Well atleast not yet.

Robin although similar to our Japanese Robin (ironically Isaac is called Robin in the Japanese version of Golden Sun) but his moves are not as grand as Isaac's. Fire Emblem usually has exceptionally skilled weapon users or magicians but they don't have anything Golden Sun level until near the end. Isaac can manipulate the Earth and with the use of different Djinn, he can manipulate upto 3 elements at once. He can throw opponents in the air, summon huge rocks, summon thunderstorms, summon icebergs, summon dragon heads made of fire, every single element! Even if his moveset is Venus only, he can still do tons of stuff and has tons of potential. And that is not counting the Djinn Summon system or the weapon unleashes.

Plus the utility psynergies that could be used offensively (his AT appearance proved that, move was never so powerful).

Isaac definitely has HUGE potential to be much much more diverse than Robin from Awakening. Obviously he would have to be power balanced to make him fit as power level wise he would essentially be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, in Smash.

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Everything!

- Isaac as a playable character and in the near impossible case of another playable person, Jenna. I would want Matthew, Felix, Garet or any other previously playable character as an assist trophy.
- I would love to have the Sol Sanctum as well as one of the lighthouses as a playable stage. This holds so much potential.
- The Wise One or any other adept to be an assist trophy could work out great. Or it could be some weak summons although I doubt that.
- Items, it would be cool to get the djinn and summon them similar to Pokemon. But it would have to be different to Pokemon. Also if possible some weapon with a weak unleash could be possible.
- Music! This one is a tough one. Golden Sun has so much memorable music. Isaac's theme is a must since that is the character that should be revealed. Plus the lighthouse themes are really good as well as the boss music. And Jenna's theme :D They could also put in Felix's tune if they want.

Never say never. Well atleast not yet.

Robin although similar to our Japanese Robin (ironically Isaac is called Robin in the Japanese version of Golden Sun) but his moves are not as grand as Isaac's. Fire Emblem usually has exceptionally skilled weapon users or magicians but they don't have anything Golden Sun level until near the end. Isaac can manipulate the Earth and with the use of different Djinn, he can manipulate upto 3 elements at once. He can throw opponents in the air, summon huge rocks, summon thunderstorms, summon icebergs, summon dragon heads made of fire, every single element! Even if his moveset is Venus only, he can still do tons of stuff and has tons of potential. And that is not counting the Djinn Summon system or the weapon unleashes.

Plus the utility psynergies that could be used offensively (his AT appearance proved that, move was never so powerful).

Isaac definitely has HUGE potential to be much much more diverse than Robin from Awakening. Obviously he would have to be power balanced to make him fit as power level wise he would essentially be one of the strongest, if not the strongest, in Smash.
I disagree by saying he would be one of the strongest he would be moderate power like a similar strength to the good captain but I thank you and the others for the other interesting points about his moveset that I did not know I would play as Isaac if he gets in but he wouldn't be my first choice for a main

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I disagree by saying he would be one of the strongest he would be moderate power like a similar strength to the good captain but I thank you and the others for the other interesting points about his moveset that I did not know I would play as Isaac if he gets in but he wouldn't be my first choice for a main
No I did not mean that. I said like all fighting games his power would be balanced but if we put all characters in an unaltered plane with no changes, Isaac would be the strongest due to the grand scales of his attacks. It is out of the perspective of Smash. It was just a side comment and I hope you understand what I mean. That is in the perspective of his own game, he and all the other adepts are now all at a near godlike level.

Last edited:

ferioku

Smash Ace
I think Isaac's power is extreme, have you seen judgment o.o? That thing literally takes out a chunk of the planet!

Hong

The Strongest
My stance on the matter:

I never imagined them to fight similarly. I wouldn't say I expect Isaac to be one of the faster characters per se, but I expect him to be a much more nimble swordsman compared to Robin, the latter of which is not really a strong character in close-quarters compared to the other folks from Fire Emblem.

I expect Isaac to use his Psynergy to support his offence and offer a little utility to reflect his source material. Also could make for some great literal ground-control, rendering the very surface beneath the enemy's feet unsafe to keep them honest.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
My stance on the matter:

I never imagined them to fight similarly. I wouldn't say I expect Isaac to be one of the faster characters per se, but I expect him to be a much more nimble swordsman compared to Robin, the latter of which is not really a strong character in close-quarters compared to the other folks from Fire Emblem.

I expect Isaac to use his Psynergy to support his offence and offer a little utility to reflect his source material. Also could make for some great literal ground-control, rendering the very surface beneath the enemy's feet unsafe to keep them honest.
Interesting point.

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Every time I come in to this thread I see a variation of "I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED YET BUT DO YOU GUYS PREFER YOUNG OR ADULT ISAAC????"

This should be a bannable offense by now

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I think Isaac's power is extreme, have you seen judgment o.o? That thing literally takes out a chunk of the planet!
And his twisted brother, Catastrophe!

My stance on the matter:

Well Isaac is one of the fastest characters in Golden Sun not counting the jupiter adepts. In his base stats, Felix might have higher defense, attack and hp but Isaac holds a decent lead in agility and luck. And if you make him a ninja or Ronin he is almost always the fastest character in the whole party.

Being an Earth adept he should having amazing ground control. Unless they intend to give him characteristics of his Djinn set classes as well making him an overall character rather than specialized in ground moves like Little Mac.

ferioku

Smash Ace
And his twisted brother, Catastrophe!

Well Isaac is one of the fastest characters in Golden Sun not counting the jupiter adepts. In his base stats, Felix might have higher defense, attack and hp but Isaac holds a decent lead in agility and luck. And if you make him a ninja or Ronin he is almost always the fastest character in the whole party.

Being an Earth adept he should having amazing ground control. Unless they intend to give him characteristics of his Djinn set classes as well making him an overall character rather than specialized in ground moves like Little Mac.
Lool, keep forgetting about Dark Dawn!

I think giving him a pure earth elemental moveset with sword attacks for his A attacks will be the best bet. Remember we already have 2 elemental characters if you include Ness!

Last edited:

4cast

Smash Ace
NNID
luma77
3DS FC
4511-0457-7629
Lool, keep forgetting about Dark Dawn!

I think giving him a pure earth elemental moveset with sword attacks for his A attacks will be the best bet. Remember we already have 2 elemental characters if you include Ness!
Lucas and Ice Climbers as well?

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Every time I come in to this thread I see a variation of "I DON'T KNOW IF THIS HAS BEEN ASKED YET BUT DO YOU GUYS PREFER YOUNG OR ADULT ISAAC????"

This should be a bannable offense by now
Why now? People have the right to like Adult Isaac, I love both personally. After all, they're both the same person.

ElPanandero

Smash Lord
NNID
ElPanandero

Characters.
Stages.
Assist Trophies.
Items.
Music.

Characters: Issac obviously and Alex because he's a villain but also has sweet water manipulation/teleportation skills going for him (if he's based more on GS1) could use Sarturos and Merendi (sp) in is FS

Stages: I always like the Mars rock desert place (forgive me, it's been a while since I played) as well as any of the lighthouses

Assist Trophies: The Floating eye monster from the sol sanctum, or any of the other party members (or all of them as one being elemental maelstrom!)

Items: I like non earth dijiins as items

Music: yea anything

Hong

The Strongest
I always hold the statistics of character to be not only relative to their own world, but their character's universe compared to others.

For example, if Robin matched her stats from Fire Emblem, she would be the most well-rounded character in all of Smash Bros. But the thing is, she is only balanced relative to her own world, hence why she looks to be on the slower side in Smash. Even though Mario is a little plump and typically average all around in his source material, he is much more agile compared to Robin, because his world necessitates that the characters can keep up with frantic platformer environments.

As such, I handle Isaac much in the same vein. He should be fast, but not as fast as the true speedsters. At least relative to balance; he should fulfill whatever it takes to keep him competitive with other fighters. If his design necessitates that he be super agile, so be it. In any event, he may not be speedy (as opposed to just being fast), but visual information at least suggests that Isaac is respectively nimble, to be able to hop around and whatnot.

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
I always hold the statistics of character to be not only relative to their own world, but their character's universe compared to others.

For example, if Robin matched her stats from Fire Emblem, she would be the most well-rounded character in all of Smash Bros. But the thing is, she is only balanced relative to her own world, hence why she looks to be on the slower side in Smash. Even though Mario is a little plump and typically average all around in his source material, he is much more agile compared to Robin, because his world necessitates that the characters can keep up with frantic platformer environments.

As such, I handle Isaac much in the same vein. He should be fast, but not as fast as the true speedsters. At least relative to balance; he should fulfill whatever it takes to keep him competitive with other fighters. If his design necessitates that he be super agile, so be it. In any event, he may not be speedy (as opposed to just being fast), but visual information at least suggests that Isaac is respectively nimble, to be able to hop around and whatnot.
I suppose. The more iconic design of Isaac would have below-average weight when translated to Smash as that would make the most sense from a gameplay design, so him being faster than average would also make sense.

A nimble zoning character based on ground control and solid anti-air attacks would make the most sense. Wouldn't Ivysaur fit the bill of being an anti-air character the most, or am I wrong in that regard?

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Yea Isaac as shown in the GS Universe tends to be nimble shown by his stat growths. According to me, he will be a well rounded character if his other classes are taken into consideration besides his slayer class. It is doubtful he will be a true speedster as his moves need to have a bit of weight behind them. He is freakin' throwing a mountain at you or summoning a huge sword.

I am curious as how his air moves will be. If they take him to be purely slayer then I doubt it will be as good as his ground play, otherwise they might be better. As long as no character is overpowering beyond repair then all's well.

In the end, no matter how Isaac turns out, he is going to be my main. For Sure!

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
If it was possible for Isaac to have all the elements, wouldn't it be interesting if one of his specials would be elemental swap like what Dullahan uses? I mean, that would change the playing field so much if it was used that way. Want to use fire based psynergy? Elemental Swap! Now most of your moves are fire based. And so on and so forth. But, that would complicate things probably. Earth is fine by me.

If he used a sword, should he use the Titan Blade or the Sol Blade?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Characters: Isaac + Jenna (I think it's much easier to add a partner to the game because every other resource from the same series is already in.

Stages: Mars Lighthouse
I thought about it, and the stage would be an abandoned, frozen lighthouse at first. Ice floors here and there, all quiet. And then all o a sudden, BAM, lighthouse is lit and all hell breaks loose. Fire raining from the sky, fiery hazards in some places, and of course the triple dragon boss thing in the background.

Assist Trophy: Mia
Woud attack with stuff like Douse, Prism, and other ice attacks.

Music:
GS1 Battle Medley
GS2: Battle + Final Boss (BRAWL)
GS1: Sailing
GS:DD Battle + Dark Battle
GS1: Saturos (heavy metal version)

KCCHIEFS27

Smash Lord
Why now? People have the right to like Adult Isaac, I love both personally. After all, they're both the same person.
I wasn't saying people can't like adult Isaac. I myself might even prefer that version. The point I am conveying is that that topic is brought up almost DAILY in this thread and everyone has given their input multiple times

_Sheik

Smash Lord
Characters: Isaac, or Matthew at the very least.

Stages: Mercury Lighthouse, with water-based hazards. Perhaps even a scrolling or Castle Siege-ish stage.

Assist Trophies: KRRRRRADEEEEEEEN

Music: Set Sail! Through The Karagol Sea.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Characters: Isaac + Jenna (I think it's much easier to add a partner to the game because every other resource from the same series is already in.

Stages: Mars Lighthouse
I thought about it, and the stage would be an abandoned, frozen lighthouse at first. Ice floors here and there, all quiet. And then all o a sudden, BAM, lighthouse is lit and all hell breaks loose. Fire raining from the sky, fiery hazards in some places, and of course the triple dragon boss thing in the background.

Assist Trophy: Mia
Woud attack with stuff like Douse, Prism, and other ice attacks.

Music:
GS1 Battle Medley
GS2: Battle + Final Boss (BRAWL)
GS1: Sailing
GS:DD Battle + Dark Battle
GS1: Saturos (heavy metal version)
Your post kind of seems funny. The characters you want are the canonical pair and the assist trophy you want was once paired with Isaac.

Although the second character I would want besides Isaac would probably be a female rep and Jenna would be most appropriate according to the situation.

And nice music list :D Makes me want to download all the music again and play it with speakers blaring. Besides finishing my current Golden Sun playthrough and then finishing Golden Sun: The Lost Age as well.

Gotta go turn on the first game!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if we're talking about villains, i think Saturos would be more fitting. Alex has hardly done anything to be a primary villain (we don't even fight him ever in all the Golden Sun games.) yea he is the main antagonist, but we have yet to fight him. Saturos is fought 2 times and is more recurring than Alex and more memorable in my opinion.

oh and whoever made this thread, sign me up as a Isaac supporter plz. thank you.

Turmalinium

Smash Apprentice
I would love to hear the Elemental Stars theme orchestrated but it is sadly not fitting enough for Smash. I would also like to hear the Mars Lighthouse theme and the Saturos battle theme.

In addition to Isaac i would like to see either a female character or a villain (or both). Saturos would be my most wanted villain while Jenna would be my most wanted female character.

I would like a stage of the place where you find all four elemental stars. The stage could also change its form when the eruption takes place. In addition i would like to see a stage of a lighthouse but i dont have any preferences since any lighthouse could be a very unique and interesting stage.

I think the crystal powder, the oil drop, the weasels claw and the bramble seed would be the best choice for the items.

D

Deleted member

Characters.
Stages.
Assist Trophies.
Items.
Music.

Well, let's see...

Characters: Isaac is the obvious pick since he's the central character. I would also like to see Felix in as a semi-clone of Isaac who is stronger, but a little bit slower. Also, he only needs one hand for his sword.
Stages: Endless Wall on the 3DS, Venus Lighthouse on the Wii U.
Assist Trophies: Jenna performing Flare Dragon.
Items: Bramble Seed.
Music: Well... we obviously have Battle Scene/Final Boss which'll return on the Wii U version, but on the 3DS alone? Hmm... Endless Wall (Dark Dawn) & Vs. Karst & Agaito (The Lost Age) as standard tracks and Colosso Theme (Golden Sun) & Isaac's Battle Theme in the Final Destination varaint.

I also hope for Djinn in Smash Run.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
if we're talking about villains, i think Saturos would be more fitting. Alex has hardly done anything to be a primary villain (we don't even fight him ever in all the Golden Sun games.) yea he is the main antagonist, but we have yet to fight him. Saturos is fought 2 times and is more recurring than Alex and more memorable in my opinion.

oh and whoever made this thread, sign me up as a Isaac supporter plz. thank you.
Hmm, yea Alex's role has mainly remained behind the scenes and his final role is revealed in the end of the 2nd game. Even in the 3rd game his role is more of an ambiguous villain rather than the main villain unlike Blados and Chalice.

Saturos. He will face his enemy, our hero from Golden Sun, Isaac! It might be time for him to demonstrate his final strength, before his life was burnt out.

Well, let's see...

Characters: Isaac is the obvious pick since he's the central character. I would also like to see Felix in as a semi-clone of Isaac who is stronger, but a little bit slower. Also, he only needs one hand for his sword.
Stages: Endless Wall on the 3DS, Venus Lighthouse on the Wii U.
Assist Trophies: Jenna performing Flare Dragon.
Items: Bramble Seed.
Music: Well... we obviously have Battle Scene/Final Boss which'll return on the Wii U version, but on the 3DS alone? Hmm... Endless Wall (Dark Dawn) & Vs. Karst & Agaito (The Lost Age) as standard tracks and Colosso Theme (Golden Sun) & Isaac's Battle Theme in the Final Destination varaint.

I also hope for Djinn in Smash Run.
Hmm. Obviously it is unlikely for us to get Saturos as he was the villain of the first game who was not important in the 2nd game. Although his death became a main driving force against Isaac's party as Karst and Agatio sought revenge.

It would be more likely to see Felix as a semi-clone over Matthew as atleast he looks different and operated differently to Isaac due to his different stat growths. Matthew was identical in looks and pretty much in stats as well.

Still as a unique character, I would like to see Jenna alongside with Isaac if possible, after Isaac's reveal obviously.

The main goal currently is Isaac in Super Smash Bros. 4!

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Alrighty, time for my own list.

Characters (2):
The entire cast could be playable and would work really well, but I think more than two is unnecessary at this point. After we revitalize the series and get a few more games in, we can work on building character representation. I'd go with Isaac and Jenna. Two great characters, both with really unique playstyles. Plus, Jenna's unique Psynergies would help her stand out more than any other Fire Adept we might get in the game.

Stages (4):
Sol Sanctum and the Lighthouse Aerie (Wii U). Both good stages with excellent stage hazards. The Lighthouse Aerie would change up which lighthouse it was, split open to reveal the elemental beacon, and of course have the effects of the beacon itself. Sol Sanctum would have the changing Sun/Moon logo leading to the volcanic eruption and collapse.
Endless Wall and Air's Rock (3DS). I like the idea of Endless Wall as a relatively simple, walk-off stage. However, this is during the Grave Eclipse, so there are a lot of baddies around as stage hazards. Plus, I think it would actually be a travelling walk-off, going along the length, until it reaches the Apollo Lens, which will then fire. Air's Rock is just such a well-known location. For only a minor stop on the journey you wind up spending quite a bit of time there (especially on your first run through), and it really sticks in the mind. Tons of wind gusts blowing that make for interesting traversal across the platforms, and some really clever recovery options.

Assist Trophies (4):
Sage Hama. Because she's awesome. The Colosso Trio. Because they think they're awesome, and I can totally see them challenging Smash fighters for a short time before realizing they're outclassed and running away. Alex. Because he is a helpful character who fights alongside the party at times, and would be really fun and easy to implement. The Wise One. Do not mess with the floating rock.

Items (4):
Djinn. One of each element. You pick them up, and they're basically Mr. Saturn. But, when you throw them, they hit a person, then a few seconds later they attack with their element. Earth uses Bramble or Gaia. Water uses Douse or Prism. Wind uses Plasma or Whirlwind. Fire uses Eruption or Flare.

Music (6):
Isaac's theme. Jenna's theme. Mars Lighthouse theme. Battle Against Saturos/Star Magician theme. Doom Dragon theme. Fusion Dragon/Dullahan theme.

Raetah

Smash Journeyman
I would love to hear the Elemental Stars theme orchestrated but it is sadly not fitting enough for Smash.
Animal Crossing and Pikmin music do fit in Smash better than Elemental Stars?

By the way... Golden Sun barely includes villains. I dont consider Alex or Proxians villains.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
You have a point.

Yeah i guess opponent would be a more fitting word since Alex and the Proxians are not really evil.
Well technically they are not villains since their goal will still save the world. But in Golden Sun 1, the Proxians are viewed as villains. Alex is not an evil villain as he does help the parties but he still wants to rule world and tricks our main characters in order to become all powerful. Ironically he is part of an even grander plan by the Wise One.

Oh that floating rock did a number on everyone didn't it.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
When I think of earth psynergy, I think of slow and hard hitting attacks, kinda like if Ike and Zelda merged their movesets together. It would definitely require a lot of strategy into executing his attacks while distancing yourself.

Captain Bananoz!!!

Smash Rookie
I find it highly unlikely, but Golden Sun could get two reps, considering the fact that Fire Emblem got two in Melee and that there are so many important characters who would have their own unique moveset.

Top Bottom