• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
There isn't a Star Fox character already represented in Smashified.

If Isaac makes it in the game, I'll start to openly support more characters: Chibi-Robo, an Advance Wars rep, Chorus Men or any other Rhythm Heaven Rep, and Ray MK III from Custom Robo.

Just a side note about Smashified: The hints for the 11th character are: It's a girl from a Nintendo franchise already represented in Smashified, and she seems to have a lot of blue on her.

While everyone speculates Kumatora will finally be Smashified (and I agree: That makes plenty of sense), I just wanted to throw in the wild idea of Mia being Smashified just after Isaac. It will most probably not happen, but who knows?! :awesome:
There's already another hint? Yeah, its probably Kumatora. I was saying it was Dixie Kong first on a "whim" since there were no hints prior, but Dixie doesn't have blue. Kumatora is the most likely one. And honestly, there's no way they'd do a second GS character immediately after Isaac. :p

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
All right fellow adepts, so, which is/are your favorite Psynergies in the entire series?

As for me, I would say Ragnarok, Odyssey, Liquifier, the Gaia series, Planet Diver, Planetary and the Plasma series.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
All right fellow adepts, so, which is/are your favorite Psynergies in the entire series?

As for me, I would say Ragnarok, Odyssey, Liquifier, the Gaia series, Planet Diver, Planetary and the Plasma series.
That is a tough call. There are a LOT of awesome Psynergy abilities. You've left out some of the best, though. Cycle Beam? Dragon Fume? Jenna for best unique Psynergy.

Pyroclasm, Prism, Deluge, Diamond Berg... The great Psynergy just goes on and on.

Coaltergeist

Smash Apprentice

Big fan of Planet Diver myself; all of the single-target elemental psynergies are really cool.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but here's some amazing GS music from OCRemix:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
If Isaac makes it in the game, I'll start to openly support more characters: Chibi-Robo, an Advance Wars rep, Chorus Men or any other Rhythm Heaven Rep, and Ray MK III from Custom Robo.
Hello, do you have a moment to talk about our (Not blue haired!) Lord and Savior Sami?
I can see it now.
Isaac and Sami: Champions of the GBA!

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956

Plasma Series, Prism Series, Diamond Dust series (for the evolved version), Beam, Juggle.

Hello, do you have a moment to talk about our (Not blue haired!) Lord and Savior Sami?
I can see it now.
Isaac and Sami: Champions of the GBA!
Don't let the Robin Social Thread see that. O.o

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I's saturday, and that means one thing....

IT'S TIME TO POST THE FIRST COMIC OF THE LAST ARTIST OF THE 4-KOMA GAG GROUP:KOUTA

The times when you wish there was a “Superglue” Psynergy.

The next comic will come next Saturday.

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
My favourite is Nettle.

I also like Sonic Slash, Astral Blast, Death Leap, Freeze Prism, Supernova, and Searing Beam a lot.

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Is it just me, or are people posting in their support threads more often now? It hasn't been 4 hours yet since the previous post and Isaac is almost at the bottom of the front page.

Guess everyone's trying to advertise their character in these last few weeks?

Last edited:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Is it just me, or are people posting in their support threads more often now? It hasn't been 4 hours yet since the previous post and Isaac is almost at the bottom of the front page.

Maybe people are just getting restless because the end of the ballot is pretty close.

Not to mention a direct could be announced any time now.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, that Direct has been overdue, especially since the October release might take place at the end of this month. And unlike the last one, a character might be part of it.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah, that Direct has been overdue, especially since the October release might take place at the end of this month. And unlike the last one, a character might be part of it.
Which could just be Wolf though...

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Wolf would not be hype for me.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be that thrilled if Wolf got in.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

Nintendo is also actually advertising the ballot for the first time ever. There's a splash on the Smash home page mentioning it, according to the K. Rool thread. It probably reminded some of the community of how close it is to the close.

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
Wolf would not be hype for me.

I hate to say it, but I wouldn't be that thrilled if Wolf got in.
The problem with veterans is: Anyway, cuts will come back in the next game. It's a never-ending and impossible quest to bring back everyone. With more and more work with each game (newcomers making the roster bigger, new game modes, stages, etc.), while the dev team can't get much bigger and they won't get more time to work on the game... Well it seems pretty clear that there will be a problem somewhere. Add to this that Sakurai already has problems with his arms.

So yeah, it's not that I don't like the characters, but at this point I think we should all realise that it's vain to hope to see every character being back in the future. It will hurt less.

Last edited:

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Wolf and Shovel, They are the only ones that I would not want to enter .For the rest I am not care much if they come or not.I only hope that Isaac will become playable,
I wonder if someone who complained about the return of "fire Marth " ( Roy ) votes at the Wolf.

it's just a personal taste, I just don't like Fox and I don't want another semi-clone of him

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
Wolf is a cool character tbh, I liked his style. He was so fun in Brawl, him and Snake are the veterans I would want back.

Whatsa mattah, scared?

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Besides his Final Smash (WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A LANDMASTER?!?!?!?!?!?) and his specials are variations of Fox's. He's basically the same status as Lucas.
His specials are similar, yes, but that is four out of his many moves. Not a single one of his other moves is even close to similar to Fox's or Falco's.

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
Personally, the final characters that I want to be in the game are: Isaac, King K. Rool and Wolf (and Lloyd, but I'm not expecting any new 3rd parties).

alguidrag

Smash Ace
i just thought of a awesome final smash for isaac.
He would starts the animation sending a psy-energy hand(In the same size as Move in brawl) that grab and throws up the oponents to the middle of stage, them he will start a odyssei like matthew do in dark dawn, after he put the final sword(the huge one) he will do a GIANT MEGIDDO!!! To finish the atack.
This should do something like 60% of damage and knockback enough to kill if the oponent have 70~80% or more in the end of final smash

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well I don't mind Wolf returning. But it wouldn't really be groundbreaking news or some really great news if he is the character revealed in the Direct. Especially since many people still believe he will be pre-planned DLC.

There needs to be a newcomer involved to really juice it up or in the case of Isaac rock it! A rocking newcomer reveal is what we need now that the Ballot is almost up and Nintendo must have seen who they should consider adding to the game.

Wolf and Isaac in the same direct, now I wouldn't mind that at all.

Top Bottom