• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Isaac for DLC - One day. Some day. Golden Sunday.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Oh well! time to post another comic:

I would also like to see Mia in that Dress to be honest......
Your spoiler tag is closed incorrectly.

Still loving the comics. These are great.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Sorry to bring bad news but...

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ugh. Four more days to wait, maybe more.
What tweet was deleted?

And its supposed to be TWO days to Isaac.

Last edited:

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
What tweet was deleted?

And its supposed to be TWO days to Isaac.
Two days was before the delay announced in the tweet, until Friday, now it's four days until Monday. Right? :confused:
But now they deleted the tweet. What does that even mean?

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Two days was before the delay announced in the tweet, until Friday, now it's four days until Monday. Right? :confused:I was so hyped for the new Smashified and also the new remix for a Golden Sun song. Retrospector always impresses me so I was really excited for the new remix.
But now they deleted the tweet. What does that even mean?
FACKING BULL****! lol Iron Sheik reference lol wrestling.
I was so hyped for the new Smashified and also the new remix for a Golden Sun song. Retrospector always impresses me so I was really excited for the new remix.

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Looks like the official Twitter says it will be delayed until next week.

"Due to team members being unexpectadly scattered, expect #Smashified #10 sometime early next week."

JohnnySparkxs

Smash Ace
And I was thinking that I was gonna change my avatar to Smashified Isaac this Friday.

I hope that by early next week they mean Monday or Tuesday.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
By the time they release Isaac, i will look like this:

Oh well! time to post another comic:

I would also like to see Mia in that Dress to be honest......
Too bad she already wore it but GS doesn't let you see armour changes :p

I guess Garet and his obsession with Mia wearing that dress doomed steamshipping (Mia x Garet)

By the way guys I found this Golden Sun Battle Theme video by GaMetal on Youtube. Nice metal version. I don't think we have shared it before and I thought it was nice so here it is :D

Got some Fusion Dragon theme mixed into it as well.

Last edited:

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
Flint is awesome. But he's the most basic Djinni. The Venus summon is the weakest, lowest level, and least impressive of them all. Just wait until you see what else is coming further down the line as you gather more Djinn.
Thank you! I am still stuck in the stupid Kolima forest because I keep dying and I don't want to walk all the way back to Vault to heal up.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Thank you! I am still stuck in the stupid Kolima forest because I keep dying and I don't want to walk all the way back to Vault to heal up.
Find a puzzle room (like the place with the rolling logs). These frequently have no enemy encounters in them, but your PP still regenerates as you walk around. Just walk around until you're topped off and use Isaac to heal.

D-Man9293

Smash Ace
I asked the guys on Smashified if they were going to use his assist trophy pose and they responded saying it would be a new pose! Now I'm super hyped!

Can't wait for you to get to TLA then, if you're loving it now, you're going to be obsessed by the time you're done. There's so much to do![QUOTE
Find a puzzle room (like the place with the rolling logs). These frequently have no enemy encounters in them, but your PP still regenerates as you walk around. Just walk around until you're topped off and use Isaac to heal.
Thanks! Not sure if that'll work though because Garet and Ivan are dead. XD

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Too bad she already wore it but GS doesn't let you see armour changes :p

I guess Garet and his obsession with Mia wearing that dress doomed steamshipping (Mia x Garet)

By the way guys I found this Golden Sun Battle Theme video by GaMetal on Youtube. Nice metal version. I don't think we have shared it before and I thought it was nice so here it is :D

Got some Fusion Dragon theme mixed into it as well.

I personally prfer this remix

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
I personally prfer this remix
Wow!

I liked the different feel to it. Plus that guy was clearly having fun - too much in fact x D

Thanks for sharing. I think I like this newer one more as well for Isaac's theme. Although it doesn't have the Fusion Dragon theme...

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326

Before i move onto the next artist, i want to show something:
I saw two unexpected things today. A villain Isaac and Mia in the China Dress. [Garet x D]

Now I just need Smashified Isaac to be revealed on time :p

P.S. That Mia picture is fanart by a separate person (who?) or another art by the dude who drew those 4-koma?

D

Deleted member

I saw two unexpected things today. A villain Isaac and Mia in the China Dress. [Garet x D]

Now I just need Smashified Isaac to be revealed on time :p

P.S. That Mia picture is fanart by a separate person (who?) or another art by the dude who drew those 4-koma?
That picture comes from the Tumblr page Golden Sun: The Lost comics (which is where i get all the translated comics).

Here is the source of the picture.

D

Deleted member

Soooo guys....

What title would you give to Isaac in the Boxing Ring?

I would give him "Adventurer Adept from Vale".

Falgor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3652-0587-5880
"Warrior of Vale" seems to be the most fitting one imo. It comes directly from the games, after all.

candyissweet

Smash Apprentice
I don't think they will get too creative with Isaac's boxing ring title. I mean, why not just "The Venus Adept." It's not that creative, but since Isaac kind of already fits that title, I'm not sure they would try any harder than that.

I would be pleased if they actually did the Golden Son. XD

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
Actually, I think if Matthew is an alternative costume for Isaac (ALA: Koopalings and Alph) I think "The Golden Son" might actually work.

Top Bottom